Contributor

Which bareSkin Serum Foundation did you order if you wear BE Original in LIGHT?

Was hoping anyone who wears Light in the original foundation would be able to please share what color they ordered in the bareSkin foundation and if it was a good match for them? Thanks so much!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Which bareSkin Serum Foundation did you order if you wear BE Original in LIGHT?

Hi. I usually mix Fairly Light/Light and for this serum foundation I ordered the ""Bare Linen."" The tone is very neutral but I found it to be too light. I am going to try ""Bare Natural"" to try and get a better match. Hope this helps!

Regular Contributor

Re: Which bareSkin Serum Foundation did you order if you wear BE Original in LIGHT?

On 4/9/2014 Pepper said:

Hi. I usually mix Fairly Light/Light and for this serum foundation I ordered the ""Bare Linen."" The tone is very neutral but I found it to be too light. I am going to try ""Bare Natural"" to try and get a better match. Hope this helps!

Bare beige but I can't tell you if it is right. It's sitting in the warehouse...claims to have shipped but no movement for 3 days. Highly annoyed!

Super Contributor

My mom wears Light in the original loose foundation and she ordered Bare Ivory in the BareSkin foundation. It's the one in the light range with the golden undertones. Her's is scheduled to arrive today.

I wear FL and MB in the original loose foundation and have ordered both Bare Linen and Bare Natural. I'll try them out today since they were delivered today and see how they look.

New Contributor

I am golden fair in original. I ordered bare shell, linen, and ivory. The bare ivory is too golden. I am very fair with buttery yellow undertones. The golden fair in the original is the perfect color, but it makes my skin burn. The bareskin makes my skin feel nice, but the bare ivory color is like the color of a gold bar, not buttery. Disappointed. The bare shell seems too pink and the bare linen too brown. I may have to get the bare porcelain on May 1st and mix colors. Update: I returned bare shell, bare linen, and bare ivory. They are all to dark for my fair skin. I wouldn't consider them light shades at all. I was going to try to mix shades, but had a reaction to bare shell today. After two hours, my skin was dry and itchy. I had to wash it off and my face was super red. I have super sensitive, dry, fair skin, so I thought the limited ingredients would help. The finish was not flawless, shiny in a bad way, and dried my skin. Disappointed. I can't wear the powder foundations and veils because they take the life out of my dry skin and make it burn. No more bareminerals foundation for me. Smiley Sad
Contributor

Thank you all for your replies. I guess it's looking like I may end up with Bare Ivory or Bare Natural. I was able to schedule an appointment at the end of the month to get color matched at the BE boutique but I'm wishing I had already ordered so I could test colors on my own.

Super Contributor

I wear Light in original and have the Bare Ivory in the new serum foundation. It is close but maybe a touch too light. Looks like a big difference between that and Bare Natural, I'm afraid it will be too dark. Not sure if I'll keep the Bare Ivory or not. I'm light to medium but never true medium, that is always too dark on me. Hope this will help. I posted the same guestion on BB but so far no replies.
Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Sherrie08 said: I wear Light in original and have the Bare Ivory in the new serum foundation. It is close but maybe a touch too light. Looks like a big difference between that and Bare Natural, I'm afraid it will be too dark. Not sure if I'll keep the Bare Ivory or not. I'm light to medium but never true medium, that is always too dark on me. Hope this will help. I posted the same guestion on BB but so far no replies.

Yeah, Bare Ivory is the front runner for the one I will ask the sales associate to try on me. Two more weeks until I can get in for a color-match appointment. Thank you so much for replying--a huge help!!