Super Contributor

A252015 Bare Wonders The Beach Glass

What does everyone think about this quad? I'm liking the shade called Sea Glass a lot, but the rest of the quad looks like stuff I already have in one form or another? Still that Sea Glass calls to me. I wish they would show swatches with the quads so you could get an idea of what all the shades look like.

Super Contributor

Re: A252015 Bare Wonders The Beach Glass

I see what you mean about the other colors look like ones we have and I'm wondering if the sea glass could be duped for one we have too..... It's a nice quad! Hopefully, someone can dupe it for us..... HTH
Super Contributor

I ordered this yesterday but when went thru my quads from last years TSV holiday their is a compact that has all of these but the sea glass so I cancelled it. I too thought those colors looked oh so familiar. That is the thing about the ready 4.0 and the 8.0 or even the 20., they name the colors instead of just saying the actual color name,... like brown. That is why I DO pull out the compact and compare. Glad I cancelled it. I believe the upcoming release in a few days of this years holiday tsv will give us the color f that sea glass. I should receive mine by the middle of the week and will tell!!!

Super Contributor

You know truth be told I think if I just went through my make up when I saw a compilation of colors I liked, I bet I could dupe it with what I already own. I think I'm going to wait. Hate to buy it for just one color.

Valued Contributor

I so wanted 7 Ways to Bare. Then I looked in my stash and found that I had all of the shades but two. I found one on Ebay and have another one that is close enough. I have heard that this is in the outlets now.

I really, really want to find the A List in the outlets the next time I go. I have no clue why I didn't get that when it was out last year. Live and learn I guess!

Back to the original subject...I think I have colors from previous TSV's that come very close to this new quad but it is pretty.

Occasional Contributor

On 4/5/2014 beautymogul said:

I ordered this yesterday but when went thru my quads from last years TSV holiday their is a compact that has all of these but the sea glass so I cancelled it. I too thought those colors looked oh so familiar. That is the thing about the ready 4.0 and the 8.0 or even the 20., they name the colors instead of just saying the actual color name,... like brown. That is why I DO pull out the compact and compare. Glad I cancelled it. I believe the upcoming release in a few days of this years holiday tsv will give us the color f that sea glass. I should receive mine by the middle of the week and will tell!!!

which TSV quad was that?

Super Contributor

Silver ready 4.0, last years x-mas tsv auto delivery number 4 I think. The quad is called The fantasy, silhouette, which is a matte ivory, extravagance which is a beautifill pale yellow, clandestine, a light gray with a touch of blue and amnesia, a dark gray with a tint of blue.

This quad is so close to the new palette I think in our a/d that comes this week has some of the blue colors so I am going to wait.

I have noticed that in the ready line, especially last years holiday tsv, the colors in 2 of the a/d are very close to each other.

The Fantasy quad is thisclose to the sea glass, except the sea, lol

Super Contributor

you know I just looked at the sea glass compact and I do not see that the "blue sea glass" shade is any different than the fantasy compact, it looks just like the lighter gray that is in the fantasy palette

Trusted Contributor

On my monitor it looks verrrrry dark.

Occasional Contributor

pacific sand is more beige than white, tide pool has shimmer where it is matte in the fantasy quad-the golds are the same to me. I like them both and I love the compact color which is darker