Contributor

Bare Minerals Serum Foundation

I wear Medium Beige in the original loose foundation. Could anyone help me with what shade I might wear in the new Serum Foundation?

Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Serum Foundation

Anyone? I was thinking of the Beige Shade. I thought about waiting till it comes out in the boutiques to get shade matched-but this seems like a better deal with the brush included. Any help would so be appreciated! Thanks

Contributor

I wear medium beige in Ready foundation. I bought the Bare Natural. It was between Bare Natural and Bare Beige but I went with Bare Natural because Lisa Robertson and Jessica were wearing the Bare Beige. I thought it was a little too dark for me. They said most women would wear these 2 shades. If you get the wrong shade you can return it. From what I heard BE had tons of returns when they introduced the Ready foundation. It is hard to know when ordering online.

I am excited to receive this! Can't wait to try it and the brush looks cool. Better to buy now to get the good price.

Frequent Contributor

I almost fell off the wagon and bought the "Latte", because I need a darker, cool tone. I went of Sephora's web site to see all 20 colors and I'm glad I did. I might be better off with the next darker cool, which is called "Almond", which the Q doesn't carry yet. Q now has 12 colors, whereas there will be 20 after the release. I'm waiting to color match on myself before buying.

Honored Contributor

I'm curious about this new foundation. I am looking forward to hearing everyone's reviews on it.

Contributor

I wore the med beige in the powder and I rec'd the bare beige today. Perfect match for me and so far I am loving it.
Super Contributor

I wear the medium beige in the loose I took the bare beige in the serum perfect match. I can't use two drops on the brush that is too much for me, it really does have coverage. I like a more sheer foundation so I have to mix it with a little moisturizer put it on with the brush and then go over it with my fingers to make it more sheer. It's more of a Matt finishes with this serum .
Super Contributor

I wear medium beige in the loose minerals and I ordered bare satin which I've been using for the past couple days. At first I thought it might be just a tad too dark, but it blended well and was very forgiving so it's a good match color wise. I'm not really liking it too much though after a couple days because I get an extremely shiny face by afternoon which I've never had any product do - I'm not an oily skin person at all - I'm dry if anything. I may give it one more try, otherwise I'm sending it back. I'm much happier w/ other foundation type products I already have - just wanted to give this a try since I used to wear the loose minerals.