Regular Contributor

Can someone please help me with Liner Shadow colors ?

I need a purple and a green liner shadow in a matte powder form (not pencil). There's sure not a lot to pick from on QVC so I'm looking at bareescentuals.com. Problem: They don't describe the colors on this site; they only show color swatches and heaven knows those are not always accurate.

So can someone plz describe the following colors for me OR recommend a different site with more liner colors? The colors I'm wondering about are For Real, Legit & Sure Thing.

Super Contributor

Re: Can someone please help me with Liner Shadow colors ?

Sometimes eBay will have the best pictures. I often browse there for different photos of products I want to try, even if I don't actually purchase on eBay.

Regular Contributor

On 3/28/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

Sometimes eBay will have the best pictures. I often browse there for different photos of products I want to try, even if I don't actually purchase on eBay.

You're right. I had totally forgotten about that. Maybe someone will have an older color that I'm running out of, too. (Green Tea comes to mind!)

Maybe someone can recommend a good plum color that is older & not readily available anymore. And maybe I'll be able to find it on eBay.

Super Contributor

I am seeing color descriptions on bareescentuals.com. Don't forget to check the eye shadow shades too, not just the liners. For example, Passionate Plum eye shadow is a deep matte plum which sounds like the perfect liner. If its not dark enough you can apply it wet. The eye shadows have descriptions & tell you the texture too (matte, shimmer, sheen, etc..).
Regular Contributor

On 3/28/2014 LovemyBE said: I am seeing color descriptions on bareescentuals.com. Don't forget to check the eye shadow shades too, not just the liners. For example, Passionate Plum eye shadow is a deep matte plum which sounds like the perfect liner. If its not dark enough you can apply it wet. The eye shadows have descriptions & tell you the texture too (matte, shimmer, sheen, etc..).

Now I see them. If I don't click on the option to view all the colors, then I can see the descriptions. Thanks! And thanks for the hint about Passionate Plum!