Super Contributor

Morning. Slept in a little, but was awakened by each male in the house at different times starting @ 5a. Doing laundry and should do some cleaning. I think my aunt might come this weekend so will make lasagna and something else. Will probably need to help over @ mom's to get ready, too.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 1/9/14

Good Afternoon. Store, laundry, house cleaning........kids finally went back to school today!! I'm the only human here, so I watched the 11am BE show while cleaning. Now just getting my dance on with music while I clean more. The cat isn't too happy with the music-but I am enjoying myself!! .....have a wonderful day!
Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Rain all day today. Nothing else going on.

My DS and BIL finally got a call from the doctor who did all his surgeries and they have an appointment tomorrow. It is a little over an hour away from home. Since our parents are both gone, being the older sister I went with her just to sit with her while he was in surgery, now I'm 1100 miles away and its frustrating waiting to get information.

Bethee and Karin sounds like you both had lots of ambition today. Hope you got everything done that you needed to.

Have a good evening everyone.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Howdy!

Nothing going on here. I got all the laundry caught up today. DH brought home pizza for supper so I didn't have to cook. We were housebound for a week due to weather and got out yesterday. DH had to go in to work today but was on a 2 hour delay. I haven't worked since the week before break started so I don't have to worry about buying any newness today!!

Hope everyone is doing well. We are expecting some light snow and freezing drizzle overnight so maybe DH will be on a 2 hour delay tomorrow as well. They have to make up 2 days now. There were layoffs at the workshop where I sub and they will be closing a classroom due to low numbers next year so I don't know if that will affect me or not. They are still going to need subs. I love what I do and really don't want to find another job. Oh well...what will be, will be. The classroom they are closing is the one DH is in but he will be moved to another one.

Blessings to all.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. They're calling for freezing rain overnight, oh, joy. So I may work from home in the morning. Our project, the one I was hired for in July, has finally kicked off, so I had real work to do today. I did have the BE show on in the background, and thought about the Romantic kit, but then took a brief look at my stash, 'nuff said.

Hellokitty, I hope that your subbing isn't affected. It's good to have something that works for you.

Bethee, tell those males to BE QUIET! I hope your aunt can come, because lasagna sounds yummy!

Sapphire, prayers for your DIL and sister. I know you wish you could be there, but your sister knows she's in your thoughts, and that you are there for her.

I wonder what the OTO in the 11 pm show will be? Don't look, don't look, don't look!

Contributor

Hello everyone. I'm a true bare minerals addict. Lol. I did buy the 7 piece OTO today. Sure didn't ""need"" it but that doesn't seem to matter. ??
Contributor

On 1/9/2014 Teena said: Hello everyone. I'm a true bare minerals addict. Lol. I did buy the 7 piece OTO today. Sure didn't "need" it but that doesn't seem to matter. ??

That's OK! I contemplated it for far too long, considering that I have almost everything in it already! I finally talked myself out of it, in the hopes there will be another OTO tonight. How is that for sad?

Ellie

Valued Contributor

Teena, Ellie, we all understand. That's why there are enablers and disenablers, here, whichever you may happen to need!

I imagine there will be an OTO at 11. You bet I'll be checking before bed.

Contributor

LOL, Cat/Teena, we are hopeless, aren't we? But, yes, I'll be looking before bed, and watching, too.

Ellie