Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Sat. June 29th ~

Hiya chickies. I worked all day but got home late too. Market & Drugstore errands. I head back in early this morning. So, short & sweet. Next week I'm covering one of my cohorts vaca weeks. I'll be in some long 8 hour days back to back. Fingers crossed for me, please!

Bethee, I was so sad to read about your eyes and couldn't stop cringing with the idea of the needle IN your eyes. But, if it'll kick this d*a*m**n* infection to the curb once and for all, I'm all for it FOR you!

Sapphire that IS a lot of rain. Whoooa. I hope you get a new camper sooner than later. Wonder if this roof could get patxched up?

Cat, you did great posting for feeling ookie. New job on Monday, WOOT!

Hiya hello kitty, hows that garden of yours hmmm?

We've had torrential storms every day this week. A few were so windy my living room floor lenght curtains flew up and out into the room like a magic carpet ride! A few times I'd already left and worried about the open windows. But, I don't have the AC up yet and if I closed this place up I don't even want to think of what would happen to my furbabies.

Yes, it's sad the board is so slow and I know my not being consistent here lately isn't helping. Trust me, I miss being here and as I'd said, I'm hoping the work I'm putting in now will pay off in the long run. I'd spent SO much time here I'm doing things that needed to get done 2 yrs ago. Not fun. Stay hopeful, k?! A lot of us are adjusting to change and that very change does finally settle down, settle out...OK, bedtime was an hour ago!

Pray pray pray{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Love & hugs