Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Sun June 23rd ~

Hiya BEauties. Really long day today. I got home and sat down here to read only to fall asleep sitting up, haha. Laid down waiting for dinner and it was a surprise it was still hot by the time I got up to get it. Ah well, it was a good day. We had 4 Reps from different Companies today. Urban Decay, tarte, Calvin Klein & Exuviance. Man the place was hopping with makeovers! Tons of fun listening & watching when I didn't have my own to do.

Bethee it sounds like you needed to do nothing after the past couple of weeks you had!

hellokitty, oh I'm so sorry to hear about your furbaby with the lump. I truly hope it's nothing serious! Please let us know!

sapphire, your camping life sounds wobnderful. I always did love it. I spent 8 years on the back of a motorcycle and we camped everywhere we went. I miss it alot.

Sea, oh honey, your furbaby is sic too. I hope the antibiotics work. Please let us know. Well, you got all 4 kits of BE's spring/summer newness. How fab is that! I'm still dreaming on the french vanilla eyecolor in the Dare to Wear Gold kit. Wow, it is a stunning color. Every now & then I troll the bay for it but with no luck...

I believe V either came home today or definately tomorrow. Yes, it was great she had a great time!

Right about now I'm dreaming of a big ole birthday cake or something super rich sweet like it. Strange, I've been off sugar near 4 months now and haven't thought about it until tonight. Good thing there aren't any bakeries open at this hour, haha.

Pray, pray, pray {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Love & Hugs