Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Sat. June 22nd ~

Hiya girls! Looks like I'm not the only one busy with a full plate. Bethee, your working tons! I'm just so sorry on why your working so much. I hope Boss appreciates you even tho she has far greater things on her mind I'm sure. Oh I remember the big bag cell phones. It's funny now but we all thought we were so with it having one of those cumbersome things, lol. I'm still behind the times having just gotten a basic keyboard last year.{#emotions_dlg.blush} Lovie, still with the A/C! grrr Really glad that guy who claims to of fixed it didn't get any money yet. Oh my, H...and the car trials. How did you ever figure it all out?! SEVENTEEN KIDS! {#emotions_dlg.scared}Oh my. I hope you find out who broke the window & broke the garage door! Shame on them. In HS my house was the party house. My forward folks got a fridge for the beer thinking they'd rather have us under the roof doing it then out in the streets somewhere. Still there wasn't ever any destruction. Sapphire, I'm sorry you weren't functioning well Thursday. We've all been there so your not alone. I hope you took it easy at work. Thanks for letting us know about Tish. Apparently she touched the lives & hearts of many of the gals in the BE community.{#emotions_dlg.sad} So sad. Cat, I can't believe this month is almost over. I hope your able to tie everything up in a nice little bow and transition well into the newer permanent job! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}And go kayaking too! We've had the same gorgeous weather. Zero humidity, balmy breezy days. Perfect for kayaking. I'd love to do it again with you some day. {River Rat here. Spent umpteen years white water rafting} Hellokitty, theres nothing like line dried clothes. Even the thought of them evokes warm memories from my childhood.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} How's that garden doing, hmmm?

I heard from V and it made my day! She's actually having a WONDERFUL time! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}I kept trying to tell her she would but would get back how not happy she was about this or that. She needed this trip, a getaway break from everything she's just been thru. It all sounds to be working out perfectly. SO, I was thrilled to get this news. She's been able to have some beach time before the humidity sets in, hit the indoor pool and has read a book! First one since the stroke she said, tho I don't know which one she meant. Oh and the other night her GD sang Karoke so I imagine that was adorable, haha.

Yesterday I gave myself a complete day off. I shut out the world and barely moved. Napped and did lots of snuggles with my kitties. They have been feeling my absence. My Mamas Boy is taking it hard. Up at dawn this morning and out to open the shop. I got out of there alot later than I hoped. I'm beginning to wonder if my days are numbered there and it's sad for me. I finally had to give it up and go shop in a real store. I need black pants or skirts and there isn't anything in the shop. I've done well thru the spring picking up a peice here, a piece there but now there's nothing left to choose from because I bought it all! Haha. I hit Nordies Rack and and I think I got enough to round things out to get me thru the really hot months to come. I'm in denial on how much I spent right now. {I am so spoiled getting very good clothes so cheap at the shop!} Ah well... I'll rationalize things when the dust settles, lol. I'm up at dawn again tomorrow but really wanted to spend some time here with ya'll. I miss you. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Pray, pray, pray

Love & Hugs!