Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Satr. June 15th ~

Hiya BEauties.

Ok, straight up, I've been out tonight with friends from work and having a good time. WinkHmmm,, don't know if I can encapsulate the past 2 days or not. I'd read up to Wed pm and started a post, then it became more about getting to bed then anything else. Right now I've retained nothing. I was super good about doing nothing guiltlessly yesterday until I had to get ready for work. Today, the shop. Gosh, it was SO much fun tonight! I was REALLY out with a great group of people having a super fun time. I think I'm still a little stunned by it all. Now again, I've got to get ready for bed since I'm in earlier Sat morning. Now THATS going to be a pretty funny sight, hehe. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} So forgive me girls. I'll catch up soon, I promise! OH! and can you say Ooooh kiki, you ditzy broad! ...I found my meds case. {#emotions_dlg.blush} It was in my cars center console. For whatever reasons I'd put it in there Mon. night, which I've never done before! Thanks to a friend and Bath & Body Works, there it was Thursday PM. Cryptic. Sorry....

Pray, pray pray{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Love & Hugs