Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Thursday June 13th ~

Hiya girls. I know, it's laaaate.{#emotions_dlg.blush} I had a long day out and after dinner fell out! I didn't think my day had taken that much out of me.sheesh Now of course, I'm up and I know I won't be back up later this morning in time. Wink I did end up making something of what was left of yesterday. I got a wheelie trip done, cleaned the kitchen floor and hung 3 pieces of art up in there! {This place might get to be a home yet!} It's so nice coming in the back door and seeing them up on the wall! I used that new Command System with the sticky back that when you pull the tab down it releases off the wall without damaging it. Once I'd gotten the claw hangers into the frames, it went off without a hitch. So far none of them have crashed to the floor, haha. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

This morning I did hit the ground running around here and then was out the door with a doc appt., the shop & a bazillion errands. It was also farmers market day which I'd missed last week because of working. I did give up after leaving the mall. Last thing I want to do is go to the market at 9pm!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Sapphire, thank you. You really helped me last night and yes, I AM expecting to much of myself too soon & after a krappy week at that! I'm doing better physically that I'm expecting it to be in every aspect, which it just can't be. Just because I recognize myself again in the mirror doesn't mean that woman hasn't changed. After the last several yrs. working to get my life back I still will have limitations. This coming Monday I'll remember it's OK to relax and take the day off! Give myself permission if I have too by george! No more spinning my wheels. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Enough of that. We've had yet another gorgeous day here. I was sorry to read about the scary weather. Bethee, hello kitty, please check in so we know your ok?!

Isn't it nice to have our V back on the board.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I hope Cat has recovered from awful office day!

Pray pray pray{#emotions_dlg.wub}