Shoes & Handbags Offers
138 Members and 13826 Guests Online

bareMinerals

bareMinerals Passionate For Pastels

Started 1369547057.957 in bareMinerals | Last reply 1371003596.337 by Catstamper
bareMinerals Passionate For Pastels
Item #: 2258974
ULTA Exclusive! Passionate For Pastels includes bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 in The Sweetest Thing, Flawless Definition Mascara in Black, Sorbet Blush, Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Go Getter and a cosmetic bag. An $85 value!

$45.00

$36.00
You Save:20%
Special Free Gift

‎Enough with the animal testing. Shame on you L'oreal, Olay ,Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline, Neutrogena.Avon

" Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

Page 1 of 1
vmnsc1369622888.4236716 PostsRegistered 1/31/2010SC

poregirl did you get it? I did but when it first came out so didn't get the discount...

I haven't had a chance to wear it yet but hope too soon...

vmnsc aka "V" call me "V"
"Children are the Rainbow of Life." Grand Children are the "Pot of Gold".
In memory of "Hannah Belle" ....I miss you so......03/18/2013

poregirl1369625434.6777308 PostsRegistered 10/12/2009great white north

no -I'm broke from the bathroom remodel. But I do have 1 of the eye shadows already from another palette . It is the grey & I love it.

Smile/

wavin' hi!

Last edited on 5/26/2013

Last edited on 5/26/2013

‎Enough with the animal testing. Shame on you L'oreal, Olay ,Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline, Neutrogena.Avon

" Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

Catstamper1369664584.165906 PostsRegistered 1/28/2009Baltimore area

In stores or just on line? I think I have sorbet blush, but not the eye pallete. Somebody stop me!!!

Cat
Fairly medium BE, brownish gold hair with weird white highlights (where did they come from???) green eyes, except when they're blue! In memory of my Jazzie Cat, who went to kitty heaven.

rena71369669548.8822 PostsRegistered 1/5/2006Texas

I'm very tempted, I would love a review if anyone has it. I don't have sorbet blush either.

webappq11369670934.5531587 PostsRegistered 11/12/2012

want to know more about it

FunkySmily

Catstamper1369695778.6975906 PostsRegistered 1/28/2009Baltimore area

I stopped at Ulta today, and looked at it. I liked the Ready eye pallete, but thought that the cream colored shadow was too yellow for me. I have sorbet, like it, and now that I've seen it again, need to drag it out. The moxie lippie was pretty, but I have so many different lippies that I could live without it, and I don't wear mascara. So, I stopped myself!

Cat
Fairly medium BE, brownish gold hair with weird white highlights (where did they come from???) green eyes, except when they're blue! In memory of my Jazzie Cat, who went to kitty heaven.

rena71369779183.353822 PostsRegistered 1/5/2006Texas

I couldn't resist. The price was so good and the colors look so nice. I also really love the ready shadows. I ordered it just now. Can't wait to get it. I don't have sorbet blush and love the look of that as well.

Last edited on 5/28/2013

Last edited on 5/28/2013

Catstamper1369786309.2335906 PostsRegistered 1/28/2009Baltimore area

Enjoy it, Rena! I may still cave. But, I need to get the Sorbet out, play with it, and look at my stash. Plus, I really think the pale e/s will be too yellow on me. I hope it looks fab on you!

Cat

poregirl1369789523.8237308 PostsRegistered 10/12/2009great white north

The 4.0 Ready compact, The Sweetest Thing, contains these pastel eye colors: Whipped (pale lemon), Craving (candy pink), Indulge (lavender gray),& Fuze (cindersmoke). Fuze can be used as a liner as well as a shader

Also, the bag is adorable. It's a really pretty yellow with a bright pink lining. :)

Last edited on 5/28/2013

Last edited on 5/28/2013

rena71370349327.653822 PostsRegistered 1/5/2006Texas

Mine came yesterday so I am wearing it today. I love the quad. The yellow does not look very yellow on in my opinion. I am wearing the pink on my lid, the lavendar in my crease, the yellow as a highlighter and the brown as a liner. I really love the look. Sorbet blush is really pretty as well. I have not tried the moxie yet. I'm so glad I got it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Catstamper1370350743.6575906 PostsRegistered 1/28/2009Baltimore area

Great, rena, glad you're enjoying it! It sounds pretty.

Cat

Sea BEauty1370377373.363781 PostsRegistered 2/16/2011

I was going to get this kit at ULTA today, but They put the price back up to $45.00, so I went to e-bay and bid on a kit, and got it for $30.00 plus free shipping. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I checked the seller out, and she has pretty awesome reviews, so I feel safe to order from her. It is a new, unused, unopened kit, so I hope that is the truth when I get it. The quad looks lovely, and this kit is worth it for the regular price. Can't wait to get it!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I buy off of e-bay, if I can't find things at the boutiques or stores, and I usually don't have a problem with the things I have received so far. I just received a bunch of Orly, OPI, China Glaze, and Kleancolor nail polishes from there recently the past few weeks. They are awesome!!

♥ Hugs♥ ♥Sea ♥

"Courage is required to make an initial thrust toward one’s coveted goal, but even greater courage is called for when one stumbles and must make a second effort to achieve."

theatrebiz1370379913.643981 PostsRegistered 8/23/2007

I am going to resist, but hooray, finally something for the pink girls.

Michele

poregirl1370404036.667308 PostsRegistered 10/12/2009great white north
On 6/4/2013 Sea BEauty said:

I was going to get this kit at ULTA today, but They put the price back up to $45.00, so I went to e-bay and bid on a kit, and got it for $30.00 plus free shipping. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I checked the seller out, and she has pretty awesome reviews, so I feel safe to order from her. It is a new, unused, unopened kit, so I hope that is the truth when I get it. The quad looks lovely, and this kit is worth it for the regular price. Can't wait to get it!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I buy off of e-bay, if I can't find things at the boutiques or stores, and I usually don't have a problem with the things I have received so far. I just received a bunch of Orly, OPI, China Glaze, and Kleancolor nail polishes from there recently the past few weeks. They are awesome!!

good job Sea!

Sea BEauty1370492104.0033781 PostsRegistered 2/16/2011
On 6/4/2013 poregirl said:
On 6/4/2013 Sea BEauty said:

good job Sea!

Thanks poregirl!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

♥ Hugs♥ ♥Sea ♥

"Courage is required to make an initial thrust toward one’s coveted goal, but even greater courage is called for when one stumbles and must make a second effort to achieve."

kiki21370986841.4576969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ

I actually got this kit as gratis during some training we had. {BE finally got reps in our area so they brought us all in}. I've loved wearing the gray/grey brown combo so far. On me it actually looks grey on grey and I love that look! It was worthy of a few days back to back which is a rarity. I still have to try the pink & brown look with this quad. Soon! Sorbet I didn't even open. Since I have so many open blushes I opted to try it on in the store one day and glad I did since I couldn't get it to show up on me. The gloss I didn't open either...too many open that I don't use! One reason I'm glad I didn't buy it tho, it had been staring AT me for forever, haha.

BEwell,kiki

"Strong women want the BEST for each other!"... Auburn RED, green w/gold eyes, Light/Med Beige. Neutral-leans warm. 4 furbabies RIP My LittleGirl, Home will always be BE. Oh & I'm still Kiki, too...;)

Catstamper1371003596.3375906 PostsRegistered 1/28/2009Baltimore area

I almost caved. Was going to cave. Went to the store all set to cave, because I got an email that I had points that were going to expire, but the price went back up, so I used my points money on Summer Grace from Phil, because I love it and read that it is being discontinued. But, if it had still been $36 less my $6 in points......

Cat

Page 1 of 1