Top-Rated on Easy Pay
22 Members and 9678 Guests Online

bareMinerals

BE Nov TSV

Started 1351292060.13 in bareMinerals | Last reply 1352437393.943 by Kitty Galore

Can someone tell what is in the TSV? Price?

Page 1 of 2
SAM OHIO1351293740.523481 PostsRegistered 8/15/2010

It is a very nice set with some Ready Products and some loose mineral products. It is 49 plus change and has a cute gold clutch bag.

All of the products are in red (for Christmas) You receive a Ready quad of shadows and a Ready duo of liners (powder but it really lasts the entire day) a container of loose mineral veil and a loose blush and a Moxie lip gloss. You also get a double sided shadow brush and another brush.

The set is available on A/D and it is my favorite --- I like getting the Ready products and the loose products as well. This set is a keeper.

noonedelig­hts1351343948.397494 PostsRegistered 2/6/2007

Thanks SAM OHIO!!

vmnsc1351360036.126716 PostsRegistered 1/31/2010SC

WELL, I have to say after the Bare Luxuries A/D and not being so excited with them. The TSV for Nov. that I received today WELL, I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT IT ON MY FACE!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} The READY'S haven't excited me that much at all since they came out but this KIT IS AWESOME!!! I love everything about it.....I'm so glad I took the plunge and got it...b/c honestly I wasn't going to get it. A friend of mine mentioned it and how much she liked it so I ordered it....and so thankful to my friend for helping me not miss out on such a BEAUTIFUL KIT.....YES I'M SAYING IT "BEAUTIFUL READY'S KIT"..... Plus the Mineral Veil is NEW....It is called..."Perfect Light MV".....

I just hope the rest of the A/D's are just as Beautiful as this one.....AND.....that they stay exclusive to the "Q" for awhile.....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

vmnsc aka "V" call me "V"
"Children are the Rainbow of Life." Grand Children are the "Pot of Gold".
In memory of "Hannah Belle" ....I miss you so......03/18/2013

rena71351371543.47822 PostsRegistered 1/5/2006Texas

Wow, sounds like a great kit. I have been trying to make up my mind on this one. Thanks for your review. I am thinking yes now.

vmnsc1351373323.1776716 PostsRegistered 1/31/2010SC

I do wish I was good at describing colors but I'm not at all....so hopefully, someone will come along and described the colors to all of you so you can get a clearer picture of how they look along with the picture shown with the item number.....

HTH

hellokitty1351376290.91571 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004The land of Hang on Sloopy

I am not good at colors either AND I'm not a big fan of the Ready but like V said this one is a keeper. The liner shadows are awesome and they last (at least on me) all day. They are so easy to put on. I hope that these will be available at the boutiques or at least the Q as a single purchase.

The eye shadows are just right for me. I have not tried the MV yet as I have two or three opened and I want to work on using those up before opening another. I am seriously considering AD for this kit.

yogachick1351380733.3465 PostsRegistered 4/19/2010

Today was my 3rd day of wearing the TSV (except the MV) and I just love it! The eyeliners are just wonderful - I honestly like the tiny brush they come with in the compact - it works well to put them on - I can get the liner very close to my last line - it looks great and lasts all day. I have tried 3 of the 4 eyeshadows & they are really nice with the liners. The moxie is great, love the consistency & the peppermint scent. I just haven't opened the MV b/c I have a pretty new one open already so we'll just put it in the back to use later. The brushes are not bad - ok. The blush is very pretty - nice pink.

I am pleased with this set and it will be my staple makeup through the winter. I am light/fair skinned with blue eyes and light to blonde hair.

Kiss

LovemyBE1351395761.8125368 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

I wish Q would let us put up pictures and descriptions, so those that want to get a sneak peek can. I guess those days are gone; as I'm sure my post will be too. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Anyway, I am not into the Ready line at all, but you ladies are making me want this one.

Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow's a fresh opportunity to make it better.

vmnsc1351483304.3836716 PostsRegistered 1/31/2010SC
On 10/27/2012 LovemyBE said:

I wish Q would let us put up pictures and descriptions, so those that want to get a sneak peek can. I guess those days are gone; as I'm sure my post will be too. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Anyway, I am not into the Ready line at all, but you ladies are making me want this one.

Love I wasn't either until I was talking with "hellokitty" and she was saying all good things about it and the next thing I know I ordered it...when it got here I went "WOW"!!! I wish I had a way to show you too....but I don't....But you know how I was against the Readys??? But this kit WOWED me!!! I'm wearing it tomorrow to town.....and I can't wait to put it on....and I'm opening my MV b/c Leslie said on fb it was a kind that when light hit it a certain way you glowed....or something like that.....wish you would get it...you would like it........

anika1351491265.233546 PostsRegistered 11/8/2006

AD # please.. I am looking forward to order it on Auto-Delivery only and I have the tsv# only.

Thanks so much..

rena71351510594.863822 PostsRegistered 1/5/2006Texas
On 10/28/2012 vmnsc said:
On 10/27/2012 LovemyBE said:

Love I wasn't either until I was talking with "hellokitty" and she was saying all good things about it and the next thing I know I ordered it...when it got here I went "WOW"!!! I wish I had a way to show you too....but I don't....But you know how I was against the Readys??? But this kit WOWED me!!! I'm wearing it tomorrow to town.....and I can't wait to put it on....and I'm opening my MV b/c Leslie said on fb it was a kind that when light hit it a certain way you glowed....or something like that.....wish you would get it...you would like it........

I was just going to go see if I could still cancel my order, I don't need any makeup. You changed my mind.

anika1351591911.643546 PostsRegistered 11/8/2006

Got AD# to look at the tsv kit(no info yet on future shipments but love it anyways) and can't wait to order it in the midnight on Nov16. I guess no easy pays according to q usually as it's priced under 50 that day which is fine.

This is the perfect set, love these Ready creamy colors and convenient palettes, this has liner palette which is great addition, plus if the cheek color is their new tint it's all in one an incredible set for me.

Already got my yearly BE holiday indulgence Fired up palette, Simply irresistible collection & waiting on White hot palette, Velvet matte shadow set(prefer any set or kit under or around 50 only and not much in to loose colors but this shadow set is really exceptional)on my wish list..

JunkieQuee­nBE1351611609.4334361 PostsRegistered 1/26/2008
On 10/30/2012 anika said:

Got AD# to look at the tsv kit(no info yet on future shipments but love it anyways) and can't wait to order it in the midnight on Nov16. I guess no easy pays according to q usually as it's priced under 50 that day which is fine.

This is the perfect set, love these Ready creamy colors and convenient palettes, this has liner palette which is great addition, plus if the cheek color is their new tint it's all in one an incredible set for me.

Already got my yearly BE holiday indulgence Fired up palette, Simply irresistible collection & waiting on White hot palette, Velvet matte shadow set(prefer any set or kit under or around 50 only and not much in to loose colors but this shadow set is really exceptional)on my wish list..

I'm quite sure when they present it that it will have Easy Pay because I got mine on Easy Pay. The blush isn't one of the new tints, but it is truly a fantastic blush and true to its name: Perfect Rose. I've been wearing it everyday since I got it because it's so awesome.

Last edited on 10/30/2012

Last edited on 10/30/2012

Just call me "Junkie" (the Junkie of all Junkies!)

"It's good to be Queen!"

poregirl1351625896.857308 PostsRegistered 10/12/2009great white north

the pictures I found online for this look fab! Not big on the moxie gloss but my bff might like it

‎Enough with the animal testing. Shame on you L'oreal, Olay ,Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline, Neutrogena.Avon

" Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

pixie stew1351782043.2171260 PostsRegistered 1/13/2009IL, metro St. Louis

Has anyone tried the mineral veil yet? I am wondering how it differs from the original. This is the selling or breaking point for me on this kit.

brown hair, blue eyes, med. beige be foundation: mom to 5 wonderful girls

LovemyBE1351786280.725368 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

I still haven't cracked & ordered this kit. I just love my loose minerals so much. The loose blush sounds great. I've got one of the tint blushes in the BE Simply Irresistible kit and really like it. The new mv in this upcoming TSV sounds great too. Leslie is saying it adjusts to whatever light you are in, so you glow always.

Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow's a fresh opportunity to make it better.

deja vu1351825071.2136173 PostsRegistered 7/9/2007East Coast

Oh just ordered this kit tonight, it looks like a great kit, like the holiday red too..I'm really liking the Ready line and can't wait to get the shadow quad, and try the liner duo.

Nice to see some loose in it as well...looking forward to the new mineral veil, and rose blush...thanks for the info about the peppermint flavor Moxie lip, I'm not crazy about peppermint flavor on my lips though. I may have to save it for a gift..we'll see !

~ life is short~pick your battles ~

Stillkiki21351872044.34321 PostsRegistered 10/12/2012a bit o everywhere
On 11/1/2012 LovemyBE said:

I still haven't cracked & ordered this kit. I just love my loose minerals so much. The loose blush sounds great. I've got one of the tint blushes in the BE Simply Irresistible kit and really like it. The new mv in this upcoming TSV sounds great too. Leslie is saying it adjusts to whatever light you are in, so you glow always.

Oh but Lovie, you always glow!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Smile

Kiki here, as of 10/11/12 6078 posts! Light.to.med beige or Ready med tan. Green eyes/red hair. So much for living the world as it should be...stupid is still stupid! Who needs to bother with that! =^.^= 4 kitties... littlegirl RIP

Stillkiki21351872266.51321 PostsRegistered 10/12/2012a bit o everywhere

I'm prolly going to order it too...I can always decide once I get it and make a better decision.

I posted on BE's fb page asking if they could at least tell us if anything in this series will be open stock like Bare Luxuries was and they never answered me. I think it's rude and in poor taste that they didn't. It's okay to give them our money, our loyalty, but they 'don't' have to answer us. {#emotions_dlg.glare} A simple yay or nay would of sufficed.

Kiki here, as of 10/11/12 6078 posts! Light.to.med beige or Ready med tan. Green eyes/red hair. So much for living the world as it should be...stupid is still stupid! Who needs to bother with that! =^.^= 4 kitties... littlegirl RIP

Escher1351882259.1732115 PostsRegistered 10/24/2012Where?
Thanks!

Let's have a moment of silence for all those who are stuck in traffic on their way to the gym to ride stationary bicycles.... (-;

rena71351951474.52822 PostsRegistered 1/5/2006Texas

My tsv came yesterday. Everything looks beautiful. I can't wait to try it. I am going to wear it today. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

LovemyBE1351957023.3225368 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008
On 11/2/2012 Stillkiki2 said:

Smile

Aww, how sweet. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} You know, I am soooooooo in love with bronzing mv & use it daily, that getting another mv would probably just get neglected, no matter how good it is!

rena71351972942.637822 PostsRegistered 1/5/2006Texas

Today I wore the shadows with the pink on my lid, the grey in the crease and the beige as a highlight. They are really light colors. The pink one is almost the same color as my eyelid so I had to put a bit on to get it to show up. These are really great for when you want a soft nuetral look. I used the black liner with the angled brush. I couldn't get the pointy tip to work well. The blush is really pretty on and I love the color of the moxie. I didn't really notice anything special with the mineral viel, but I would like to see it in the lights at work. Over all I like it, but think I would like a different combo on my eyes. I will try a new look tomorrow. I should read the little card. I usually just make it up as I go along. I think I would like the look better with a different color on my lid. I am glad I got it. The brushes are also very soft. I was afraid they would be too scratchy like some of the natural hair brushes are. I don't know if these are natural hair or synthetic.

finch1351974410.38544 PostsRegistered 2/12/2006

Thanks for the review, Rena, but I'm still not convinced/enabled about this kit. I keep telling myself that I am not going to get it, buy other BE, so I bought a few high shines and some backup skin care. If I decide not to get the TSV, then I'll order some of the last chance eyeshadows that I don't currently own.

finch

Stillkiki21351986090.67321 PostsRegistered 10/12/2012a bit o everywhere
On 11/3/2012 LovemyBE said:
On 11/2/2012 Stillkiki2 said:

Smile

Aww, how sweet. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} You know, I am soooooooo in love with bronzing mv & use it daily, that getting another mv would probably just get neglected, no matter how good it is!

Ohhh you make a major point here Lovie w/the bronzing MV. You wore it thru out last winter too I think. Right? SO, you'd have to look at this kit without the new MV as a deciding factor. Tho the quad colors seem up your alley! And the blush is PINK! he he he...I'm about to crack myself I think. I'm just wondering if the colors are too light for me.

One of the gals on MM that posted up her look with all of her pics having a yellow cast but one. It's the 1st pic and THAT pic thats tugging at me that I could swing the quad. All the swatches or other pics so far haven't blown my dress up much. But THAT one pic...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes},argh, it's bugging me! haha.

I just wish SOMEPLACE would get the velvets in for me to SEE it, lol.{#emotions_dlg.blink} Your look the other day with them sounded beautiful.

Page 1 of 2