Fall Fashion Clearance
123 Members and 16451 Guests Online

bareMinerals

Bare Minerals ~ "The Total Package"

Started 1320877501.783 in bareMinerals | Last reply 1320911942.973 by Sea BEauty
replies

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P299209&om_mmc=ret-us%2Bnews1%2B20111108%2Bexclusives%2Baol-pl-betotalpack&emtc=us%2Bnews1%2B20111108%2Bexclusives%2Baol&ematg=1724676448&dcid=475646:20351125924:33171074

BareMinerals The Total Package ($83 Value) $35

What it is:
A six-piece, Sephora-exclusive collection filled with incredible picks— plus a voucher for a complimentary full-size bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

What it does:
This glamorous lineup gives you a chance to try bareMinerals' customer favorites for achieving a flawless complexion, defined lashes, and beautiful lips. To sweeten the pot, this complete kit also includes a voucher for a full-size Original SPF 15 Foundation, available at any Sephora store for pick up.

This set contains:
- 0.03 oz Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (completely sheer)
- 0.02 oz All-Over Face Color in Pure Radiance (golden peach sheen)
- 0.07 oz Pretty Amazing Lip Color in Free Will (pink nude)
- 0.16 oz Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
- 0.5 oz Prime Time Foundation Primer
- 0.23 oz Purifying Facial Cleanser
- Voucher for Free Full-Size Original Foundation SPF 15

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
This collection includes bareMinerals' Purifying Facial Cleanser, which transforms your daily routine with its formula powered by ActiveSoil Complex, which removes makeup, dissolves impurities, and rebalances skin for a soft, smooth complexion. Skin feels perfectly clean, instantly hydrated and renewed. Plus, it's gentle enough for eye makeup removal. Please note: the foundation voucher is redeemable only in stores, at any Sephora or Sephora inside JCPenney stores in the United States and Canada and cannot be exchanged for financial compensation.

♥ Hugs♥ ♥Sea ♥

"Courage is required to make an initial thrust toward one’s coveted goal, but even greater courage is called for when one stumbles and must make a second effort to achieve."

Page 1 of 1
ILoveMiche­lleKwan1320893351.5231190 PostsRegistered 6/20/2010

Sea - I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I haven't been able to look at my emails in the past two days. I have the stomach flu and I'm not feeling well at all. This was the fastest way I could contact you. Thanks as usual for brining us girls info on all the newness. Smile

LovemyBE1320903463.29325365 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

I second that Sea, thanks for informing us of all the goodies and your reviews. Really appreciate it...and sometimes it enables me, but I'm not complaining. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

ILMK, I hope you feel better soon That stomach bug can be awful. Get some rest and drink lots of fluids.

Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow's a fresh opportunity to make it better.

Sea BEauty1320905836.983781 PostsRegistered 2/16/2011
On 11/9/2011 ILoveMichelleKwan said:

Sea - I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I haven't been able to look at my emails in the past two days. I have the stomach flu and I'm not feeling well at all. This was the fastest way I could contact you. Thanks as usual for brining us girls info on all the newness. Smile

Feel better Min!{#emotions_dlg.sad} The stomach flu is no fun.

Get better soon!

♥ Hugs♥ ♥Sea ♥

"Courage is required to make an initial thrust toward one’s coveted goal, but even greater courage is called for when one stumbles and must make a second effort to achieve."

Sea BEauty1320905890.8633781 PostsRegistered 2/16/2011
On 11/9/2011 LovemyBE said:

I second that Sea, thanks for informing us of all the goodies and your reviews. Really appreciate it...and sometimes it enables me, but I'm not complaining. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

ILMK, I hope you feel better soon That stomach bug can be awful. Get some rest and drink lots of fluids.

Thanks love {#emotions_dlg.wub}

So much to choose from huh!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

♥ Hugs♥ ♥Sea ♥

LovemyBE1320907582.29725365 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008
On 11/10/2011 Sea beauty said:

I know, love this time of year for makeup. I just got a bunch of Tarte Holiday kits too....and today at this little boutique, I saw two Laura Mercier palettes. Different than the one Sephora has. HOLY KRAP are they NICE! It's a palette (two different choices, in a zipped case that's about 3 x 5 and it fits into your purse, but it also includes three full sized brushes. $65 which is kind of steep, but this little place is having an FF sale too, Nov. 25 th. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} They also have a point program and card just like Sephora. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow's a fresh opportunity to make it better.

Sea BEauty1320911942.973781 PostsRegistered 2/16/2011
On 11/10/2011 LovemyBE said:
On 11/10/2011 Sea beauty said:

I know, love this time of year for makeup. I just got a bunch of Tarte Holiday kits too....and today at this little boutique, I saw two Laura Mercier palettes. Different than the one Sephora has. HOLY KRAP are they NICE! It's a palette (two different choices, in a zipped case that's about 3 x 5 and it fits into your purse, but it also includes three full sized brushes. $65 which is kind of steep, but this little place is having an FF sale too, Nov. 25 th. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} They also have a point program and card just like Sephora. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Oh love, you better stop with yourself!!! Like Lisa Robertson says {#emotions_dlg.lol} They sound so awesome!! I'm in Makeup Heaven!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Love Tarte also!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Stop tempting me love {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Did you see the thread on the Year of Beauty Collection!!! Be still my heart!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

♥ Hugs♥ ♥Sea ♥

Page 1 of 1