Labor Day Weekend Clearance
77 Members and 8130 Guests Online

bareMinerals

QVC App

Started 1273942398.633 in bareMinerals | Last reply 1295193340.883 by PinkyE

QVC seriously needs an app for the Blackberry!  ORRRRRRRR maybe I just need to get an iphone instead lol

~Nicole~
In Love with BE!
38 yrs old, Fairly Light, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

Page 1 of 1
FreetoBE1273944414.0031281 PostsRegistered 3/6/2008Shreveport, LA

Now that would be dangerous for the pocket book.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Brn hair w/ hazel eyes. BE since 1998, or so, really can't remember. It's been a long time.

ShyGirlBlu­shing1273958884.862150 PostsRegistered 6/15/2009Western NY

Nicole, I was seriously JUST thinking about this. I would love to somehow be abel to check in on the forum from my blackberry from time to time.

♥ Very fair skinned, espresso hair, green eyes. A true Winter ♥

Rowdymom1273959074.9413090 PostsRegistered 6/20/2005SE PA

Have you bookmarked M.qvc in your browser? It's a fair substitute. You can shop the past 24 hours, search by item # and speed buy. I'm still using it because the "droid" version of QVC's app won't work with the Motoblur program in my Backflip

blonde/gray, blue-gray, dry combination, neutral beige. WEN, Somerville, Clinique

Lynne0071274022719.5633255 PostsRegistered 5/10/2010Land of Dorothy and Toto...
On 5/15/2010 Rowdymom said:

Have you bookmarked M.qvc in your browser? It's a fair substitute. You can shop the past 24 hours, search by item # and speed buy. I'm still using it because the "droid" version of QVC's app won't work with the Motoblur program in my Backflip

there's an android version of QVC's app?  Do you know what it's named (dumb question, sorry, but I just checked the android market with my phone and it doesn't find anything for "QVC" as search term)..

TIA!

My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand --- Unknown
Fairly Medium foundation, Dark Brown eyes, Dark Espresso/Red highlighted hair....
BE since 1998; pekes & pugs, genealogy nut, cooking whiz, crochet, cross stitch

Rowdymom1274028304.2713090 PostsRegistered 6/20/2005SE PA
On 5/16/2010 Lynne007 said:

there's an android version of QVC's app?  Do you know what it's named (dumb question, sorry, but I just checked the android market with my phone and it doesn't find anything for "QVC" as search term)..

TIA!

I was told there was but didn't research it because of the Motoblur. I know there was no QVC on my market search. Have you tried going to Itunes and downloading it?

blonde/gray, blue-gray, dry combination, neutral beige. WEN, Somerville, Clinique

Lynne0071274028483.0233255 PostsRegistered 5/10/2010Land of Dorothy and Toto...
On 5/16/2010 Rowdymom said:

TIA!

I was told there was but didn't research it because of the Motoblur. I know there was no QVC on my market search. Have you tried going to Itunes and downloading it?

I have the Samsung Moment with Google (and it's a fabulous phone!!!!) - an android, so I can't get to those on iTunes (unless I'm missing something?)...

My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand --- Unknown
Fairly Medium foundation, Dark Brown eyes, Dark Espresso/Red highlighted hair....
BE since 1998; pekes & pugs, genealogy nut, cooking whiz, crochet, cross stitch

Rowdymom1274028644.6913090 PostsRegistered 6/20/2005SE PA
On 5/16/2010 Rowdymom said:

TIA!

I have the Samsung Moment with Google (and it's a fabulous phone!!!!) - an android, so I can't get to those on iTunes (unless I'm missing something?)...

I don't know how true it is, but the SA at AT&T told me that if you contact Google, they can duplicate most apps in android. I'm not sure how protected QVC is and whether that can be done. I get by just fine with m.QVC. That's what I used on my old windows phone. I can also view and post to the forums through my browser using the regular QVC url, so I'm not missing the Iphone App all that much.

McCallan181274032442.77159 PostsRegistered 4/23/2010Bay Area, CA

I looked too and found one for HSN but not QVC. I still have a Windows mobile phone and have and can order basic things. What I can't do is order something that requires choices within the product (like choosing your foundation shade for a kit.) I can read the forum, sign-in but was unable to post.

I also tried Opera Mini which was a much better experience. Way faster but same limitations as the regular Windows Mobile browser. Content did fit better and I could see the emoticons too.

It's frustrating that AT&T won't go Droid. I assume this is due to some contractual thing with Apple (even though they deny this.) I may have to switch carriers.

You would think QVC would make apps for all the major smart phones. The app situation is really what is going to define the smart phone market. Instead of insisting on browser uniformity standards (like on our computers,) phones are going the app direction which doesn't require consensus.

Let us know if anyone finds anything...

rgonzy1295083948.0332 PostsRegistered 12/11/2010

This is weird. I had QVC app. on my first droid (HTC Incredible), it was stolen unfortunately and then I got a new droid (same exact phone) and now I am unable to find QVC at all in the android market. I can find HSN app. no problem. :( Why would this have changed all of a sudden??

Page 1 of 1