Fashion Special Offers
14 Members and 11694 Guests Online

bareMinerals

New bareMinerals Bright & Beautiful Kit

Started 1306483609.18 in bareMinerals | Last reply 1307194183.05 by kiki2

an ULTA Exclusive! bareMinerals Bright & Beautiful Kit, a five-piece collection for eyes, face and lip

Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer, Primer Timer Brightening Opal Eyelid Primer, Big & Bright Eyeliner in Stone, Vintage Peach Blush, Natural lipgloss in Fruit Punch and a Chandelier charm.

there is free shipping this week too

‎Enough with the animal testing. Shame on you L'oreal, Olay ,Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline, Neutrogena.Avon

" Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

Page 1 of 2
AngelSlaps­Alot1306499275.517206 PostsRegistered 5/17/2008
Thanks for posting! I'm wondering about the Opal eye primer...... is it new or just the brightening pearl renamed? I would love another version, especially if it's opally or silvery!

vmnsc1306499961.36668 PostsRegistered 1/31/2010SC

Thanks for posting. Good on the free shipping too. I'm interested in the Opal eye primer too. Sounds pretty.

V

vmnsc aka "V" call me "V"
"Children are the Rainbow of Life." Grand Children are the "Pot of Gold".
In memory of "Hannah Belle" ....I miss you so......03/18/2013

LovemyBE1306503769.69325363 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

Does anyone know what shade Fruit punch lipgloss is? I want that Stone B & B eyeliner and of course the Vintage Peach blush but think the Fruit punch lipgloss might be too bright. Anyone have comparison ideas? Or is it a new shade?

Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow's a fresh opportunity to make it better.

LovemyBE1306504320.82325363 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

I just called our Ulta to see if it's in so I could go check it out in person. They said it's not in stock and usually once it hits their website they should have it in store within two weeks.

Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow's a fresh opportunity to make it better.

kiki21306513121.2236969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ
On 5/27/2011 LovemyBE said:

I just called our Ulta to see if it's in so I could go check it out in person. They said it's not in stock and usually once it hits their website they should have it in store within two weeks.

I wonder why they don't do it the other way around? Get it IN the stores and then to the website. Guess people {hahaha like me} will buy it blind huh? lol!

Did they tell you the Fruit Punch is a NEW one? Maybe its very sheer, and not so bright...just thinking outloud here. I wonder too what the Stone B&B color will be in relation to Charcoal and Graphite -the only one I don't have...What do you think Love?

At least it was nice of them to put up the free shipping, but I read it was only for the next 3 days...I hope people don't wait on it. Keshas blog is pretty accurate.

BEwell,kiki

"Strong women want the BEST for each other!"... Auburn RED, green w/gold eyes, Light/Med Beige. Neutral-leans warm. 4 furbabies RIP My LittleGirl, Home will always be BE. Oh & I'm still Kiki, too...;)

kiki21306513441.6136969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ
On 5/27/2011 AngelSlapsAlot said: Thanks for posting! I'm wondering about the Opal eye primer...... is it new or just the brightening pearl renamed? I would love another version, especially if it's opally or silvery!

Hiya! Angel! nice to see a little more of you around here sweetie. This Opal primer is NEW and I've yet to see a description of color. This is part of the new trends in BE this year, with more different colored primers coming out thru the year I think. If ya think about it, it makes sense since everyone has loved the gold and PINK ones! I think you'd posted this question in another thread around here...{around here Angel, we tend to cap the word PINK, hahaha. Theres quite a few PINK girls here.}

BEwell,kiki

"Strong women want the BEST for each other!"... Auburn RED, green w/gold eyes, Light/Med Beige. Neutral-leans warm. 4 furbabies RIP My LittleGirl, Home will always be BE. Oh & I'm still Kiki, too...;)

LoveMyChico1306519825.5432 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

I really want the opal primer, but that's all. Hopefully it will be released again later on.

LovemyBE1306522705.4225363 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008
On 5/27/2011 kiki2 said:

I wonder why they don't do it the other way around? Get it IN the stores and then to the website. Guess people {hahaha like me} will buy it blind huh? lol!

Did they tell you the Fruit Punch is a NEW one? Maybe its very sheer, and not so bright...just thinking outloud here. I wonder too what the Stone B&B color will be in relation to Charcoal and Graphite -the only one I don't have...What do you think Love?

At least it was nice of them to put up the free shipping, but I read it was only for the next 3 days...I hope people don't wait on it. Keshas blog is pretty accurate.

Oh man, I don't have Graphite either. Forgot about that one. I have Charcoal and was thinking Stone looked a bit darker. I want it, but wonder if I really need it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Re the Fruit Punch lipgloss. They couldn't tell me zilch about it. Those Ulta people give you the same line no matter what you call about. I swear if I picked up the phone now & called about Smashbox or a Yankee candle, I'd get the same answer! Anyway, I'm thinking fruit punch the drink is so bright so that's what makes me concerned about the gloss.

What do you think of opal eye primer? White? I'm picturing opal eye color.

poregirl1306531853.2777247 PostsRegistered 10/12/2009great white north

Free Shipping with code 33681

‎Enough with the animal testing. Shame on you L'oreal, Olay ,Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline, Neutrogena.Avon

" Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

LovemyBE1306531949.17325363 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

Poregirl, did you get it?

poregirl1306533461.577247 PostsRegistered 10/12/2009great white north

no I'm on a shine free diet. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}I don't do shimmer, glimmer or illuminating . I don't like looking like a oil slick

kiki21306534931.496969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ
On 5/27/2011 kiki2 said:

Oh man, I don't have Graphite either. Forgot about that one. I have Charcoal and was thinking Stone looked a bit darker. I want it, but wonder if I really need it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Re the Fruit Punch lipgloss. They couldn't tell me zilch about it. Those Ulta people give you the same line no matter what you call about. I swear if I picked up the phone now & called about Smashbox or a Yankee candle, I'd get the same answer! Anyway, I'm thinking fruit punch the drink is so bright so that's what makes me concerned about the gloss.

LOL! Yes, I'd been thinking Opal eyecolor too! Its kind of hard NOT too. That would be a pretty primer, I think....

and I've gotta tell ya...I went over to Ulta just a bit ago and enlarged/zoomed this new kits pic and I'd near swear I saw some blue in it! If you look at it, with a black area from the kit box behind it, it looks like some blue is there! I can't wait till we stumble across a written description somewhere. This kit sort of just popped up out of the blue from nowhere.

BEwell,kiki

bediva1306541674.027197 PostsRegistered 5/15/2008

Love, if I am remembering correctly (and, who knows, with all these senior moments), Fruit Punch is a very pretty apricot/coral gloss. It has PINK in it (Kiki said to cap), so it is not too gaudy or bright. I love Vintage Peach blush, too--and, I think Fruit Cocktail is a very good match to it. Fruit Cocktail has more pink than Vintage Peach.

HTH

Kay

15BEdiva \

AngelSlaps­Alot1306554239.807206 PostsRegistered 5/17/2008
On 5/27/2011 kiki2 said:
On 5/27/2011 AngelSlapsAlot said: Thanks for posting! I'm wondering about the Opal eye primer...... is it new or just the brightening pearl renamed? I would love another version, especially if it's opally or silvery!

Hiya! Angel! nice to see a little more of you around here sweetie. This Opal primer is NEW and I've yet to see a description of color. This is part of the new trends in BE this year, with more different colored primers coming out thru the year I think. If ya think about it, it makes sense since everyone has loved the gold and PINK ones! I think you'd posted this question in another thread around here...{around here Angel, we tend to cap the word PINK, hahaha. Theres quite a few PINK girls here.}

Hey Kiki! I want this kit for that eye primer. The eye primers are currently my fav BE product. But I think I need to go into BEhab lol. With my outlet opening and all the 12 hr sales lately I have so much newness :) And aren't we getting PG 3 soon!?!?! I've adored the first 2 kits hopefully the next will wow me as well. And PINK PINK PINK LOL

kiki21306555569.716969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ
On 5/27/2011 kiki2 said:

LOVE! I HAD THE WRONG NAME...hahahaha The B&B is called GRANITE, that was in the Tutorial! That we don't have. Oh my lord...I'm shaking my head at me. lol!

and just reading on MM, apparently it has been added into open stock on BE.com!!! So it IS availible. Unlike the Black Coffee and Ultramarine, ...yet{#emotions_dlg.devil2} {already answered the Opal...}

BEwell,kiki

kiki21306555838.586969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ
On 5/27/2011 bediva said:

Love, if I am remembering correctly (and, who knows, with all these senior moments), Fruit Punch is a very pretty apricot/coral gloss. It has PINK in it (Kiki said to cap), so it is not too gaudy or bright. I love Vintage Peach blush, too--and, I think Fruit Cocktail is a very good match to it. Fruit Cocktail has more pink than Vintage Peach.

HTH

Kay

Your too funny girl! ...kiki said.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I'd said it was a tendancy to cap....hahahahaha

I'm confused on the Fruit Punch vs Fruit cocktail part of your post? The Fruit Punch lippie is *new*. Fruit Cocktails both a lippie thats been out and a blush...

BEwell,kiki

kiki21306556080.056969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ
On 5/27/2011 AngelSlapsAlot said:
On 5/27/2011 kiki2 said:

Hey Kiki! I want this kit for that eye primer. The eye primers are currently my fav BE product. But I think I need to go into BEhab lol. With my outlet opening and all the 12 hr sales lately I have so much newness :) And aren't we getting PG 3 soon!?!?! I've adored the first 2 kits hopefully the next will wow me as well. And PINK PINK PINK LOL

We've been getting slammed, thats for sure. Feels like the Fall and Holiday, doesn't it! YES, PG3 is due to ship out around June 14th - ish...{my fav word, -ish. hahaha} I hope its a good one too! We all do! I poked my head in BEhab once, way last early Fall. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}I didn't get very far! hahahaha

BEwell,kiki

dmich1306610196.823157 PostsRegistered 10/1/2008 NY

Just ordered this kit- all full size items, free shipping, and an additional full size eye primer with any $25 BE purchase (on-line). WOW!

Excellence: dreaming more than others think is realistic, expecting more than others think possible.

miintx1307132404.48323 PostsRegistered 12/13/2010

It looks like I will get this kit afterall. I am returning a brightening primer ($21 at Sephora) and getting this kit instead ($35 - 20% coupon = $28). So for $7 more I get the kit and brightening primer is an essential for me.

LovemyBE1307132825.7825363 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008
On 6/3/2011 miintx said:

It looks like I will get this kit afterall. I am returning a brightening primer ($21 at Sephora) and getting this kit instead ($35 - 20% coupon = $28). So for $7 more I get the kit and brightening primer is an essential for me.

What 20% off coupon are you referring to? Usually Ulta excludes BE from their 20% coupons, unless it's one of those rare ones you get in the mail.

LovemyBE1307134559.06725363 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

WOW! I just received my kit and the new Opal primer is so beautiful. It looks like a shimmery pink on me, but I can almost see this splash of peach in it (could be the lightening too). It's so pretty that I don't think I'll be covering this eye primer with shadow. {#emotions_dlg.wub} The lipgloss is nice, reminds me a bit of the gloss in the Sephora Bright Now kit but haven't actually swatched to compare it (I'm too lazy {#emotions_dlg.blush}). kiki, I see blue in this eyeliner. You see alot of blue on the tip of the liner, but when you put it on, it's not as noticable. It's almost like this one should have been named Charcoal and Charcoal should have been named Stone. Confused?

kiki21307135652.46969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ
On 6/3/2011 LovemyBE said:

WOW! I just received my kit and the new Opal primer is so beautiful. It looks like a shimmery pink on me, but I can almost see this splash of peach in it (could be the lightening too). It's so pretty that I don't think I'll be covering this eye primer with shadow. {#emotions_dlg.wub} The lipgloss is nice, reminds me a bit of the gloss in the Sephora Bright Now kit but haven't actually swatched to compare it (I'm too lazy {#emotions_dlg.blush}). kiki, I see blue in this eyeliner. You see alot of blue on the tip of the liner, but when you put it on, it's not as noticable. It's almost like this one should have been named Charcoal and Charcoal should have been named Stone. Confused?

hahahahaha YAY!!! No lovie, I didn't get confused. I'm so glad you finally got it. I've been waiting!!! hahahaha Yes, the liner doesn't wear as blue as it looks but did you swatch it to Charcoal lazy girl? lol! THEN you'll really see the difference! I am SO happy with its color.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Isn't Opal just divine!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub} I agree, I don't know that I'll be covering this one up either, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'll have to look again for the peachy bit but I thought it looked just a tad or reminded me of the color Serene. Maybe thats just b/c its still my new fav PINK so anything is looking Serene these days, lol!

Oh I'm so happy now. Yippeee. Oh, don't forget to try the lippie over your lip balm & VP blush idea! Looks so very pretty!

Oh and since your not sure now about L&H kit, go into Beauty.com and enlarge the pic of the kit and we can SEE the color OZ B&B!!! Whoot!!!! for me at least. But your daring on your top lashline, so it could still work for you!!!

BEwell,kiki

LovemyBE1307137407.3925363 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

kiki, I've been hunting over at Beauty.com but can't find it. {#emotions_dlg.sad} Oh and any idea about all these charms? Is there going to be a charm braclet at some point to put them on? Just a thought. I want the BE jar charm, forget which kit has that one.

LovemyBE1307139405.85325363 PostsRegistered 7/11/2008

I found it with the link on MM kiki.

kiki21307139752.966969 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010SJ
On 6/3/2011 LovemyBE said:

I found it with the link on MM kiki.

I had just gone and gotten it too! hahahaha, yeah...zoom in alllll the way! Looks like its going to shimmer like the Ultramarine does.

I hope Cat, sees it! but here it is anyway...

http://www.drugstore.com/bareminerals-pretty-amazing-love-and-happiness-collection-78-value-dollars/qxp350638

BEwell,kiki

Page 1 of 2