Regular Contributor

Okay so I heard these are the softest leather handbags out there, is that true? Which one should I buy?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Soft leather like buttah

Hi Sherrisuzanne. I only have one Makowsky bag, which I just purchased. I am transitioning to larger bags and I really like over the shoulder bags. I was looking for a larger hobo and this bag really appealed to me.

Note: It is totally different than the Roma 2 - which I was going to use for travel as it is a little big for me for everyday use - mostly because of how thick the leather is.

The Makowsky bag I have the Lola Pebble Leather Slouchy Bag in Vanilla (A255332). The leather is thinner than the Roma 2, but VERY soft and I love the color (and it smells like leather). Even though the leather is very soft, it still stands up nicely. Because it is so slouchy, it doesn't look as large on me. I love the way it hangs from my shoulder.

Since handbags are such a personal item, it's hard to predict whether it will suit someone else. But I had an immediate love for this bag and feel that way every time I look at it.

Based on this I have decided that if I don't immediately love a bag I will return it - I'm not going to "try" to love a bag.

Trusted Contributor

Nowpurple thanks for your review! I just ordered this bag today and was wondering if it was too big (I'm 5ft) but your description was very helpful. P.s. I ordered the vanilla color too hoping it's not to blah usually only go for colored bags
Honored Contributor

Be advised that if something goes wrong with a Makowsky bag, and there have been problems, you're on your own. There is no CS either with the company or QVC.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment