Honored Contributor

Just posted in the wrong spot, but I just got my first B Makowsky bag. Love it!!

I'm so excited to get it. I hope someone else is getting the same. A first time. If you are getting one join me in this fun. It's a hobo called Stone Multi. Just love it.

Oops wrong spot, just went to the right spot. Sorry about that.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just posted in the wrong spot, but I just got my first B Makowsky bag. Love it!!

If it is one of the Bridgehampton bags I have four of them and love them. Enjoy your new bag .. You will get a lot of use out of it in the stone color.

Regular Contributor

Re: Just posted in the wrong spot, but I just got my first B Makowsky bag. Love it!!

I have three B Mak bags and love them all, unfortunately none of them are for sale anymore. I just ordered one that was on clearance but that was the last one as well. I wish he would get back to what he does best and then we could stop seeing Dooney all the time on air.

Trusted Contributor

I just splurged on two B. Mak bags. I got the glove leather convertible hobo bag with chain in metallic clay A225083. I love it so much that I'd like to get it in the latte, too. I also purchased the striped leather in his marina collection in the navy and seafoam green stripe. I never ever splurge on handbags like this, but after purchasing a few non-leather bags which I ended up disliking, I decided to take a chance. I'm waiting on the navy/green one which should be here in a few days.

I've always loved the leather on his bags and also his beautiful hardware. Enjoy your bags, everyone. I think Bruce is one of the most creative handbag designers.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} If it is one of the Bridgehampton bags I have four of them and love them. Enjoy your new bag .. You will get a lot of use out of it in the stone color.Wink

Bridgehampton is Issac though, not Makowsky... Love Issac's bags!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...