Honored Contributor

The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

Cafe (Spring)

Everyone's welcome to join in the chat. Stop by to meet an old friend, or make a new one.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

Welcome to our new thread! There are some posts on the old thread from last night that you will want to read, but please use this thread to respond.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

AnikaBrodie, we made it........spring is here!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Dame, thank you for the beautiful birthday greeting! I'm so sorry your fibromyalgia is acting up. I will continue to pray that you will soon have all the issues left from the passing of your father completed so you can get on with life. We miss you here!{#emotions_dlg.wub} Feel better soon!

Linda, what a speedy surgery! I hope your recovery is as speedy. We await your next visit to the Café!

possummink, it's a good thing we don't live near each other. We would be meeting for coffee and a stop off at Sephora.Wink Thank you for keeping us updated on the baby owlets. So cute!

Waving to catwhisperer!

Honored Contributor

The calendar says it's the first day of spring, so why is our yard so white? It's still snowing steadily where we live and we may end up with 3 to 6 inches by this evening. I think the robins are confused. Our scanner is so busy this morning; there are reports of car accidents and falls all over our area, some with serious injuries.

Waving to everyone at the café. Stay warm. ... (((hugs)))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Da la bienvenida a la primavera con alguna de estas 10 originales ideas de cómo añadir flores en tu hogar

Hi Cafe Friends, Hard to believe that Spring is officially here, as the weather in Florida has been like Spring most of the time since I got here on Christmas Day. Flowers blooming all the time, bees, butterflies etc. Will try to post a photo I took yesterday of DDIL's amaryllis plants. It started with one bulb, and I have separated it twice and put bulbs in the front yard garden and other places. Amazing how it has grown into a "town''{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} of amaryllises from one bulb.

Be back later!! Have a lovely Friday, Everyone,

Regular Contributor

LOL Puddles I hope you don't mind that I'm posting Possum's cute picture on this beautiful Spring thread but I just can't help it! It's what we have up here--minus the adorable cats! I know Spring will come--it always does but just not fast enough! My best to everyone at the cafe'. Thank you all so much for your prayers and good wishes. They mean more than you'll ever know.

I promise to only post cheerful Spring graphics from now on. lol Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Love & hope & peace--Dame

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Happy Spring everyone! It's supposed to be 70 here today!

I am taking the afternoon off. I worked 12 hours yesterday. ZuZu , the rescue yorkie, is visiting this weekend for a sleepover. I"m excited!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Honored Contributor

Part of the amaryllis 'town' in the back yard.

Honored Contributor

Welcome to catwhisperer, possummink, Hooty, elegantprofile, Dame and AnikaBrodie!

Hooty thank you for the beautiful Happy Spring graphic!

possummink, what beautiful amaryllis! Everything is in bloom here in Houston.

elegantprofile, I hope you and Varye enjoy the sleepover with ZuZu. We anxiously await the adoption news.

Dame, I am happy to see possummink's cute picture of the snow cats frozen to the trees made it to our new thread. After all, there are always areas still being bombarded with snow on the first day of spring, like your area. Stay warm and think spring.Smile

AnikaBrodie, you too are in the deep freeze. I promise, spring is coming your way, but in the meantime, stop by the Café for a cup of hot chocolate when you need a warm-up.

catwhisperer, hope you are not trying to do chores that require the use of that broken wrist. How are you feeling?