Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All!

Shabbat Shalom to all the "Shabbos Shvesters" who observe, and a happy weekend to all.

May all your loved ones be healthy, and if they are ill, may they soon be well.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. The terrorists are invading like roaches, and must be stopped! May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom and courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents and your children be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Be safe if you are in harm's way of the snow several of us have endured lately, with more coming. However......SPRING is on the way, and next week we move the clocks ahead to give us more daylight. And in two days it's March!

Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably.

Hugs to all xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All!

Another weekend in the deep freeze, stay warm and safe!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am saddened to hear that Leonard Nimoy just passed away. He was born to Orthodox Jewish immigrant parents from Russia.

May he rest in peace Alav Ha-sholom.

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos.

Happy weekend everyone. Hope you have time to enjoy doing something you love.

For those in the path of yet another storm/deep freeze, be safe. Fingers crossed the power does not go off.

Sunny, I second your heartfelt prayers. Thank you for this inclusive, uplifting thread. Thank you for your good thoughts regarding my mom. She is doing as well as can be expected. I'll be seeing her again tomorrow.

Ellen, I hope your hand is feeling better each day.

A friend is expecting her first grandchild. I am so excited for her and her family. Wishing the mom an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

For anyone dealing with an aging parent, sending you patience.

Today is National Strawberry Day and National Kahlua Day. How about indulging in some Kahlua infused chocolate covered strawberries?

Mangia!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe. May everyone have a warm and safe weekend. RIP Leonard Nimoy.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Valued Contributor

Wishing all a Good Shabbos and a hopefully snow free weekend. Happy Purim for those who observe.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Purim!
Esteemed Contributor

Oops I forgot about Purim!

Anyone baking hamentashen? I have a great recipe but I'm not baking this year. I like them too much!

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Once again I echo your beautiful prayers.

Donna,My thoughts are with you and your mother. Thank you for the wonderful strawberries!

Ellen how is your hand progressing? Are you in therapy now?

Praying for peace! Shabbat Shalom!

your friend, the always wanted to be Esther, hennela

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Purim! When our kids were young, Mr. Loopy used to help them make clever and unique costumes for Halloween. Our daughter was everything from a White Castle hamburger box, to a hot dog complete with bun, to a slice of pizza. For the Purim carnival, they covered the pizza slice with brown kraft paper and she dressed up as a hamentashen!