Honored Contributor

What I hate most about this frigid, snowy weather......

I just cannot give any thought at all to spring clothes and accessories when the weather is so cold (10 degrees now) and there's so much snow outside. This is the time of year when I usually make my lists and decide what my spring colors and "look" will be.

Honored Contributor

Re: What I hate most about this frigid, snowy weather......

I agree...I like thinking about spring and summer and hot temps but I am not interested in purchasing anything new for another couple of months. I also hope to get back some ambition....I am a real slug in the winter.....it was -11 on my way to work yesterday!!

Trusted Contributor

You ladies must be surviving the arctic zone, too. It's none too inspiring, is it? Spring fashions are still laughable at this point. I have to attend a party for my daughter tonight ... Dressed as an Eskimo and hubby will have to plow our way there with the snow blade on the truck. Fun times, I tell ya!

Thinking warm thoughts for you and prayers for everyone's safety.

Honored Contributor

......is EVERYTHING. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Half the board member are complaining endlessly about the snow, ice and cold. The other half is griping because the Q isn't offering a variety of shorts and short pants. It'll all be over soon and everyone can complain about the heat.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

All I know is we have to shovel our driveway again this time with heavy wet snow over 5 inches not fun. And then the freeze over night. It will be a skating rink by morning back to 20 degrees.

Honored Contributor

I live in WA state and our weather is like the tropics compared you all you. Our flowering trees, plums/cherries are blooming as well as the trees are budding out already too. It's been one of the mildest winters ever, temps in the upper 50's and not a whole lot of rain. Am so sorry for you all. I would die a thousands times if I lived in constant white and cold. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Regular Contributor

and the Q keeps having days of gardens -- imagine that day will come some time -- remember getting Burpees seed catalogues around this time

i hate the dark dreary days but it is getting brighter all the time. just think in two weeks we go back to daylight savings!! Yeah!!!

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

In the metroplex, things are at a standstill due to icy sleet covering everything. Maybe until tomorrow morning.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~