Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All Friday Jan 30

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy January weekend to all.

May all your loved ones be healthy, and if they are ill, may they soon be well.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. The terrorists must be stopped! May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom and courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents and your children be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. It's not so easy around the holidays, but we try to make the best, if not for ourselves, then for our family.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Be safe if you are in harm's way in light of all the snow several of us have endured this past week. Spring is on the way!

Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably.

Hugs to all xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All Friday Jan 30

Have a great weekend Sunny. Our best to you and yours.
hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you John. It's so nice seeing you here. Enjoy your weekend!

Valued Contributor

Good Shabbos. Wishing all a great weekend.
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, very cold, windy and more snow on the way, Boca sounds so good to me now!!!

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Please stay safe and warm in these storms.

Wishing for good health, peace and happiness for all.

henny.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/30/2015 hennypenny said:

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Please stay safe and warm in these storms.

Wishing for good health, peace and happiness for all.

henny.

Henny thank you and the same to you and yours.

I hope you will be getting some rain soon. Isn't it amazing how different parts of the country have totally different needs?

All I do lately is hope that no more snow comes. We had almost 2 feet earlier this week and now I hear we're having more on Sunday night. No! No! No!

Shamala and Shelbelle, I hope you get no more snow either! How far away is spring? TOO FAR {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Enjoy your weekend!

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, everyone!

Henny, thank you for the invitational thread on VPS Smile

Sunny, that's a beautiful opening post.

Bay Area: cool & sunny, no rain {#emotions_dlg.sad} However, in spite of the mild weather, I'm going to be trying out healthy crock-pot recipes, one entrée a week, beginning next week.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Waving hi to everyone. Smiley Happy

Good Shabbos and happy weekend.

Sunny, thank you for this friendly thread.

Ellen, hope you are healing and feeling better each day.

For all those in the path of the next storm, due Sunday night into Monday, be careful and stay safe. My area of Jersey is set to get 8-12 inches of snow. We'll see as the weekend progresses if those totals are close to true.

For anyone traveling this weekend, I hope any bad weather does not deter your trip.

For anyone going to a SB party, please don't drink and drive.

Please keep my gf in your thoughts. She lost her dad and senior dog this week.

It is National Croissant Day. How about using a croissant for a sammie for dinner?

Have a steaming, big bowl of chicken rice soup with a croissant sammie.

For dessert: sweet filled croissants.

Mangia.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Sunny. All is well here at the Pete's house. Grandpa Pete's started his treatments. So far, no awful side effects....just makes him super tired. Fingers crossed. I will be having knee surgery on Feb. 18th. Sounds like fun....LOL!! But, in spite of everything, life is good and we are truly blessed. So thankful for all we have. Wishing you a wonderful weekend Sunny. Your thread is one of the best parts of my Friday!!! Take care.