Valued Contributor

Attention _Naes and others....

My mother died this morning at 11:50 a.m. EST. She'd has some setbacks and further complications. I know the moment her mind left; her hand went slack in mine. I stopped begging her to stay and told her to let go. There is an autopsy per my dad's request which may delay the funeral. We cannot say Kaddish until the funeral. Because of the autopsy, we had to leave her hooked up to all those horrible tubes and machines. We robbed her of dignity. Jaq Dell'Ollio took the time to post condolences on my FB page.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Attention _Naes and others....

Rac71, warm thoughts and prayers that God will strengthen you daily. May you feel His tender presence and love. May God's healing touch bring you peace.

"He hath said, "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5

Esteemed Contributor

Mother is gone, loving God.

I am so grateful, rac that you were at her side as she breathed her last, her agony complete.

But now you are left with sorrow and grief. ~Mom Had been a part of your life for each day of it, is not here. Finally, her loving eyes gazed on you, rac with no recognition. Watching that was hard over those day and I know how you grieve every time you saw mom.~

You were letting her go with each visit as she slowly moved through the sacred thin spaces to be with you a little less each day, and closer to you~rac~, each day.

Mom has a new life. This is what her faith taught her and helped that belief being your comfort in your sorrow.

I know what it means to be stunned, lost by the passing of a saintly mother.

I have stood at the open grave with hot tears running down my cheecks and asked in utter bewilderment, "Why, God?"

Do you think that the the God whose watchful vigil notes the sparrow's fall and knows the number of hairs on our heads would turn his back on one of His children in the hour of peril~

Is death the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening.

This is from Romans 14:7-8. For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord's.

~ I send all of my love to you, rac. Please accept my deepest sincere condolences~

"I feel as though I know you, rac and certainly can feel your sweet mother's LOVE with me now". Lovingly, _Naes

Respected Contributor

(((rac71))), I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dear mother.

fancy candle photo FancyCandle.gif

My thoughts and prayers will remain with you and your family during this difficult time.

Please be at peace in the knowledge that you did all you possibly could, as a loyal and loving daughter.

May God strengthen and comfort you.

Valued Contributor

We are Jewish. Her burial should be today but my father requested an autopsy. She was fine until a nasal hemorrhage Sunday that was treated without any pain management. Cessation of plavix triggered the second, ultimately fatal heart attack. Couldn't let them keep beating on her when nothing else could be done, too much oxygen loss, and the meds were going to kill her fingers & toes. I got violently ill today during meeting at jewish cemetery. Had to leave.
Trusted Contributor

photo imagejpg1_zps0e5f3795.jpg

Sorry for how it happened, too, rac---just after it seemed hopeful that she might recover. It hits us like a ton of bricks. I lost my mother as a pre-teen, but I can still remember as though it were yesterday, that feeling---the shock---wanting to wake up from it ... I hope you can talk with someone through your synagogue or healthcare professional. The hospital can likely refer you to a good grief counselor.

Take care of yourself, in honor of your mother's love for you. My prayers are with you.

Esteemed Contributor

My thoughts and prayers are with you today, all of the tomorrows.

Sunday I will be there with you in spirit.

I am so very sorry. Please take very good care of yourself. We all care about you.

Come and talk whenever you choose. I do understand. _Naes

Trusted Contributor

My deepest condolences on the loss of your mother. Prayers offered for you and your family.

Trusted Contributor

Valued Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss. May God be with you!