Occasional Contributor

Is there anyone out there who use to pay for the Insider Magazine and now gets it free, who for some reason have been dropped off the Q mail list??? When the Q decided to no longer charge for those who already had a subscription and mail it out for free, they had problems at first with getting it started and I missed not getting December of 2013 and January of 2014 issues. Then everything was fine and I was getting my issues. Then December of 2014 came and I did not get my issue; same with January of this year. (NOTE: for anyone reading this, if you originally paid for your subscription and then the Q offered copies with no charge, you can no longer get a subscription.) Anyway, I'm just wondering how many of you out there are also no longer receiving your free copy each month. I normally get my copy by the 14th of each month and I'm just wondering why we are not getting them now. Does anyone want to comment?

Honored Contributor
Yes! I was paid subscriber and then Q gave it as freebie and I got it. And then suddenly, months ago, I just didn't have access anymore. I dont know why.
Honored Contributor

I still receive copies. Could it have anything to do with maybe how many purchases made? If someone hasn't been buying for a while then maybe they decided to cut costs by not sending it to those who haven't purchased for some time. A neighbor quit getting one and she hasn't bought anything for about 4 months.

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Pook said:

I still receive copies. Could it have anything to do with maybe how many purchases made? If someone hasn't been buying for a while then maybe they decided to cut costs by not sending it to those who haven't purchased for some time. A neighbor quit getting one and she hasn't bought anything for about 4 months.

Nope. I make 3-4 Qvc purchases every week. A mystery to me but not a big deal.
Respected Contributor

I bought three items last year and still get the insider in the mail, usually around the 16th to the 20th. I did receive January & February 2015.

I last time I bought something was August.