Regular Contributor

I am so disappointed in QVC. First I canceled an Bose order and reordered a different Bose. I called QVC and they couldn't even help me contact Bose. So no surprise Bose sent both. I paid UPS and returned the canceled Bose and its been sitting on QVC dock for 48 hours not checked in. IMO it should not take over 2 business days to check in a return. I contacted customer service and they said I have to wait 12 days from the day I sent it back for them to help me. I can't remember any other company treating me like this. I am really questioning why I even shop at QVC anymore.

Regular Contributor

I never said my return was more important then anyone else's. I also never even mentioned anything about insurance.

Respected Contributor

You should be posting this on the Q DID WHAT forum...they probably will read it there.

Do you have confirmation that the item has indeed been received and when? If so then that is your recourse!

Regular Contributor

Yes, I do have the proof. My whole point is that it really should not take 2 full days to check in a package and I do not appreciate being put off for 12 days before an inquiry can be started.

Trusted Contributor

As the first poster indicated, they get many returns each day, and it takes time -- especially at this time of year when they have all available staff working to get packages out for Christmas. Calm down.

Regular Contributor

I am perfectly calm but thanks.

Regular Contributor

Still nothing, so I just spoke to customer service and she explained they use their employees to ship packages out not process returns. It is 12 business days from the day you send the package back. I will say the customer representative was very nice, however I feel qvc should hire some extra help during this busy season.