Super Contributor

Visits from those who have passed on

Have you had a visit from someone who has passed on? Was it soon afterwards or a while later? Would you describe it and say how you felt about it. Hopefully this will be interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Visits from those who have passed on

Why do you ask?

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Yep, a few and nothing you need John Edward for.

Many years after they passed. Sometimes we "chat" sometimes we are silent and just visit. Never anything frightening or fearful.

My friend of many years who is the most grounded person I know visits her mom who passed 20+ years ago from bc. She said she always visits with her mom in times of family stress to seek her wisdom. They always chat in her kitchen and she feels a tremendous peace afterward.

Next question?

Honored Contributor

No.

Esteemed Contributor

I've mentioned this before. My Father has been gone almost 23 years, about 17 yrs. ago I was involved in a 10 car pile up. Bad Accident, I was hit by a huge van and a full size truck, when the truck hit me, I was pushed out of the expressway and going straight to a palm tree, my shoulder was dislocated and maneuvering steering wheel with one hand while firmly placing my right hand on my son who was in his car seat. I felt as if I was being held from behind but my little S10 didn't have a back seat. When I arrived at the hospital, I had a thick line going across my chest and Dr. couldn't explain it. I smelled my Dad and I knew it was him holding me. I didn't say anything at the Hospital but I knew.

Esteemed Contributor

qvcfreak, that is a wonderful experience. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

My DS has a close friend who was in a very bad car accident. He was semi conscious waiting for someone to find him on a dark country road. He said his departed grandfather came to him during this time and let his grandson know that he would be all right. Help was on it's way.

His friend said he came to after that visit to hear the ambulance sirens.

Respected Contributor

I wish I could say I have had that experience, but I haven't yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I have. My grandmother and I were very close, she passed away about 11 years ago. Soon after she passed, I started to have "visits" from her in dreams. It was just like she had never gone, we didn't talk about hereafter that I recall, just spent time together. I don't dream of her near as often as I use to.

Honored Contributor

I have felt my Dads presence, and heard him call my name many times in the 10 years since he passed. I put off knee surgery so long, and during the time I was thinking and praying about moving forward with it, I had a visit from my Dad, and felt his message that I needed to just do it; it was time. As I was wheeled from pre-op holding into the OR on the day of surgery, I saw my Dad surrounded by other people and all were smiling and telling me I would be fine. Later I realized those other people were both sets of grandparents, two aunts and two uncles---the people I loved most in the world who have passed on. These visits bring me much peace.
Super Contributor

Only in a dream.