Not applicable
I ordered my items on 12/8. They needed to verify something in the credit department. Got that verified on 12/9. My items were supposed to be delivered by 12/15. My items are still in process. They keep re authorizing my credit card (over 700.00 in preathurizations,) but nothing has shipped and the customer service says there is nothing they can do. Will be my last order most likely. This makes me sad. No one is even attempting to help me.
Honored Contributor

Every body has a lot of ""last"" orders. I do not think that is true. After one recovers from the hissy fit orders are still placed.

It does take forever I agree. I have had a product in Maryland for 4 days and am still waiting for SOME activity.

Honored Contributor

Everything I have ordered has shipped in 3 days. Now shipping is slow this time of year - can't really blame that on QVC, but I have gotten everything within 10 days. Of course , I think ahead and never would I count on getting a large item that I really need as a gift to get there from QVC. You are taking a chance doing that.

Regular Contributor
On 12/14/2014 ncascade said:

Every body has a lot of "last" orders. I do not think that is true. After one recovers from the hissy fit orders are still placed.

It does take forever I agree. I have had a product in Maryland for 4 days and am still waiting for SOME activity.

QVC has lost many, many customers for several reasons including this one. When an order sits in the warehouse for days that is ridiculous! People do get fed up and stop ordering. Recently I ordered a $50.00 cake and then found out it wouldn't ship for a week. I had it canceled! I do 10% of the shopping here as I used to! If QVC see's this they know it's true!

Shop HQ has all of my business now. They know how to run a shopping channel! Things most always ship out the next day.

QVC uses the cheap way of shipping via UPS and transferred to the post office if you order through the automated system. I only order from QVC if it's something I cannot get anywhere else. I can order anything from Nordstrom's with free shipping both ways even if it's a tube of mascara, with faster shipping than QVC!

Recently I wanted to purchase the Go Bible for $66.00 but didn't do it. I saw it on Shop HQ for $29.00 and ordered it, also that day shipping was free! Don't even get me started on the shipping cost at QVC!

No, I won't recover from my "hissy". It's more than that!

Honored Contributor

Still waiting for that product to ship from Maryland.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any problems in receiving my orders in a timely fashion!

Honored Contributor
Why do people who have never posted before find this forum to come to thinking their complaints here will help get their orders shipped? The lesson to be learned is to not wait until the last minute to shop, especially for electronics, which have most of the complaints. My guess is that there's usually a credit card problem.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
I guess I'm a skeptic! There have been so many of these posters, who, join, and the same day, Post some dramatic problem that they're having, and they never return. Or maybe they Post couple more times and that's it!. When you place an order, your card is either accepted or it isnt. If a Credit problem did turn up, why would they keep reauthorizing the card? And will the poster ever come back with an update.
Regular Contributor

I have never had a problem with the Q or their customer service in the 20 yrs. I've been shopping with them. Years ago an item I ordered never showed and they promptly credited me. Returns have always been credited in a timely fashion. I've been delighted with the speedy shipping this month.