Honored Contributor

Happy birthday to All December Babes!

December 23.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Happy birthday to All December Babes!

I don't have a December birthday, but I always make sure to send a card or a gift to my friends with December birthdays. They are so often overlooked during the holiday season.

Honored Contributor

Thanks again, Mousie, for this thread. My brother was born 2 days before Christmas, and I was born 2 days after Christmas. Our family is loaded with December birthdays. Our younger brother's birthday is today, December 10, and my youngest GD is on the 20th. I have 2 cousins who have the same birthday as I do, December 27th and lots of cousins, aunts and uncles were born in December. I have close to 60 first cousins and ???? second cousins. Don't even know all of my cousins.{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL DECEMBER BABIES !!!

Super Contributor

I was sick last week on my b-day. 2nd. But I'm making up for it this week!

Trusted Contributor

My birthday is Dec. 22.....Let you guess my age.

Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 possummink said:

Thanks again, Mousie, for this thread. My brother was born 2 days before Christmas, and I was born 2 days after Christmas. Our family is loaded with December birthdays. Our younger brother's birthday is today, December 10, and my youngest GD is on the 20th. I have 2 cousins who have the same birthday as I do, December 27th and lots of cousins, aunts and uncles were born in December. I have close to 60 first cousins and ???? second cousins. Don't even know all of my cousins.{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL DECEMBER BABIES !!!

Wow possumm, so your brother's birthday is the 23rd, like me. Thanks for the cake!Smile

Honored Contributor

Beautiful cake Possummink ....... Happy early Birthday Mousiegirl! My step-daughter's Birthday is the 21st!

Happy Birthday to all December Birthdays!