Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All - Friday 11/28/14

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy weekend to all.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and was able to spend time with their dear family and friends.

May all your loved ones be healthy, and if they are ill, may their good health return very soon.

May you be blessed with the love and warmth of family and friends every day of the year, not just on holidays and special occasions.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. Bless the leaders who keep our country strong with wisdom and courage, and PLEASE give them the strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

May ebola be contained and not spread around and become an epidemic, G-d forbid. And the virus that is attacking children, may it also be contained. So much going on that seems to be out of our control.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents and your children be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Our dear sweet olivia is traveling and won't be back in time to post, so she asked me to wish you all a good Shabbos, along with her usual prayers and best wishes.

Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably.

Hugs to all xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All - Friday 11/28/14

I hope everyone was able to spend thanksgiving the way the wanted and I hope everyone gets the shopping bargains they want.

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all of you lovely people. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine.

Many thanks to all who keep us safe - our military, firefighters, police.

Esteemed Contributor

Blessings to all - adding to your good thoughts.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, enjoy the holiday weekend.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

I hope everyone had a lovely peaceful Thanksgiving.

Enjoy your weekend. We are enjoying having family and being together.

No shopping in this family. We are just having fun being together. Not interested in the crazy "deals". We are not into the frenzy stuff. No one I know does it.

Honored Contributor

I didn't want the day to end without popping in to say hi.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday. We did. I cooked and brought a feast to my parents house. We Skyped with family all over the US.

No shopping in this family. We enjoyed the day being together.

Good Shabbos to all who observe.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Sunny, thank you for this thread. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Where is everyone? Usually we are quite a crowd on Fridays.

We had a beautiful day here, went with the kids to the harbor and had lunch and people watched. A cruise ship is in port bringing lots of interesting folks.

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had the whole family together for the first time since my mom's passing this past summer. My brothers and I went to the cemetery to see mom and dad. Having the whole family together was truly a blessing.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Shabott Shalom Thanksgiving was a very sad difficult day, I missed my Mom very much, but we got thru it. I cooked everything and brought it up to my Dad, dinenr was great Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.