Contributor
Today's Special Value® Offers—Shop the Week's Best Deals Early Back to Homepage Register (Sign In) | Order Status | My Account | Customer Service | Wish List | Gift Cards | Feedback QVC Logo Better Than Black Friday Search: Cart Fashion Shoes & Handbags Jewelry Beauty Kitchen & Food For the Home Electronics Holiday Décor Gifts & Toys Clearance More QVC : Community : Forums : Q Talk : Suggestion Box : Alberti!!!!!!124 Members and 12189 Guests Online rain24 My Activity | Preferences | Help | Standards | Sign OutSuggestion Box Search Advanced Search Community Menu Today's Special Value Mom to Mom Together for Better Beauty Fashion Handbags Shoes Accessories Jewelry Kitchen & Food For the Home Electronics Health & Fitness Entertainment Q Talk Q Did What? The Q We Love Suggestion Box Hosts & Personalities Q News Gift Tip Blogs Holiday Advice Other Topics View All Categories Forum ThreadsBlog Posts Alberti!!!!!! Posted by rain24 11/26/2014 at 5:19 PM rain24 48 Posts Joined 8/13/2008 New Reply 0 replies I love watching Alberti - he adds a whole new dimension to QVC. I would love to see him on air in the early evening hours (7-10 pm) instead of doing overnighters. He is funny, informative and sincere. He has come a long way since coming to QVC. Lisa loves him and it's obvious why. He is right on trend. She is so smart to always surround herself with people who are innovative thinkers and just on the cusp of becoming very successful. Alberti is going to be that person, I predict. Give his shows a try - you will be pleasantly surprised. To gain further insight into who Alberti is, like his Facebook page - he posts interesting and refreshing posts daily. A nice change from the usual complaining posts on Facebook. I wish him nothing but the best in his future at QVC. He's found his niche here in such a short time. When Lusa leaves (such a sad day), there is no way to recreate PM Style w/o her, but how much fun would it be to create s show for Alberti during that time slot? Sure others have been there longer, but sometimes you have to shake things up to keep your audience interested. Like Courtney, Alberti will appeal to the younger generation. (Not that I am in that age group- I just love watching him). He brightens my day and hopefully will do the same for others. I wish him the best!!!!!!
Contributor
Read the middle of my post - don't know how all of the other content became part of this post - oops - sorry!
Esteemed Contributor

It's posted in QTalk, I just responded to it. Did you intend to post it in both places, or did something really strange happen? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Contributor
kittymomNC - something strange happened with my iPhone