Frequent Contributor

You can pick up some nice things at church holiday fairs! I know someone who is a beautiful knitter, and every year she has something different to offer. Today, she had these beautiful, knit, over-the-head scarf things that had a knit drawstring. It can be worn around the neck like a scarf, then you can slip part of it over your head. You can pull then pull part of it up to cover your mouth. $5.00.

She also had these beautiful sewn, very sturdy reversible tote bags in different prints. A good size that can be used for groceries, lunches, even as a pocketbook. $5.00! Hello? Needless to say, I picked up several as gifts (and for myself). You wouldn't these kind of things out in the marketplace at this price, and it benefits the church! She also made homemade red pepper jelly that I'll also give as gifts. What talented people there are!

Have you gotten any nice things at church fairs?

Honored Contributor

Our town has an outdoors Christkindl Market every year in early December. There are a lot of vendors (some crafters) there and they have beautiful and unique products.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~