Trusted Contributor

RRR, I found the rock soap you were interested in.

I haven't seen you post in a long time. But in case you are checking in, it seems you were on this board often. I saw the rock soaps at TJ Max for 3.98 each, thought you might be interested in a pretty good price.

Super Contributor

Re: RRR, I found the rock soap you were interested in.

I think that she might have been banned.

Honored Contributor

I'm not RRR, but thanks for the info. At the time, I visited the official site, and the prices seemed high, if I correctly recall. Anyway, I'll take a look in TJ Maxx. Thanks!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

You bet Rosmary. I have never tried these, but thought that was a really good price. Might be fun to give a try. I have noticed these are talked about from time to time. I didnt realize what happened to RRR, but remembered she was wishing for some. Have a nice evening.

Honored Contributor

Shop: Thank you, and you have a nice Sunday and new week. As I recall each soap rock was around $25, but I could very well be wrong. Seems very high, thinking about it now. Well, for sure, they weren't/aren't $3.99 on that site. Too lazy to try to find it again, though, to make sure! CORRECTION: Forget the $25. They are $14.95 each, as explained in my next post below.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I JUST LOOKED! Forget the price I quoted above. The correct price on most of the rock soaps are $14.95. They are beautiful. Anyway, the site is www.soaprocks.com which is the t.s. pink corporation. Just type it in Web search, as I don't recommend clicking on links here.

Trusted Contributor

They were on the Your Home with Jill show recently.Auto delivery also.
Honored Contributor

Thanks, Spud. Obviously, I missed Jill's show, and I'm sure that several folks here will appreciate knowing that QVC offers them! Lots of good info on these threads. ..........UPDATE: ...... A 262906 and A 264815 (one is auto delivery). Set of three for $21.48. Good price.

Valued Contributor

On 11/23/2014 ROMARY said:

Thanks, Spud. Obviously, I missed Jill's show, and I'm sure that several folks here will appreciate knowing that QVC offers them! Lots of good info on these threads. ..........UPDATE: ...... A 262906 and A 264815 (one is auto delivery). Set of three for $21.48. Good price.

Love these soaps. I was so disappointed when they were not available on QVC anymore...but was soooo happy to see them back about a month ago and on A-D. I got 2 sets on A-D. They smell wonderful, suds up very nice and are so gentle. They are so pretty that I did not want to use them but, once I did I was hooked. I also keep a glass bowl of them in my guest bathroom. So beautiful and make my bathroom smell so good.

Honored Contributor

ShopTillYouDrop: I haven't been to TJ Maxx yet, but when I do go, I'll take a good look for them. If not, I do believe I'll order them from QVC. They are very beautiful to just look (at). Smile ................. p.s. Hoping R. is o.k.