Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Thanksgiving to All 11/21/14

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy weekend and happy Thanksgiving to all.

May all your loved ones be healthy, and if they are ill, may their good health return very soon.

May you be blessed with the love and warmth of family and friends every day of the year, not just on holidays and special occasions.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. Bless the leaders who keep our country strong with wisdom and courage, and PLEASE give them the strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

May ebola be contained and not spread around and become an epidemic, G-d forbid. And the virus that is attacking children, may it also be contained. So much going on that seems to be out of our control.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents and your children be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

I wish your Thanksgiving celebration to be the best one ever, your table filled with loving family and friends and lots of goodies. Whether we realize it, or take it for granted, we have so very much to be thankful for, today and every day.

Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably.

Hugs to all xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Thanksgiving to All 11/21/14

Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful weekend!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Good Shabbos to all who observe.

Happy weekend everyone. I hope you all have a weekend filled with laughter and warmth.

Sunny, thank you for always remembering my mom. She is resting as comfortably as possible. Thank you for this inclusive, friendly, respectful thread.

Prayers for my dear friend who is in rehab. She is dealing with a lot changes in her life. My prayer is that she gets the help she needs to get back to living her life.

I'm grateful for all the blessings in my life. The list gets longer by the day, and I know how lucky I am!!

I'm looking forward to cooking Thanksgiving dinner and sharing it with family/friends. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

For all those traveling, please have a safe journey. My son is coming home on Tuesday. I can't wait to give him a hug.

For those who have to work on Thanksgiving, thank you to your families for sharing you on Thursday.

Leaving for lunch: MN cream of chicken and wild rice soup and assorted, gourmet, grilled cheese sammies.

For dessert: caramel apple crumble bars and hot teas/coffees with assorted creamers.

Mangia. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe and a Happy Friday to all!

It's hard to believe it's the last weekend before Thanksgiving!

Thank you for the weekly thread, Sunny. It's nice to have a comfy place to land, some days more than others.

I am thankful for many things, but some are definitely more important than others.

I am grateful for my family, as I don't know what my life would be without them. This includes our fur babies.

I am thankful for the companies that employ my husband and me.

I am thankful for the Police, Fire and EMS workers who risk their own safety to care for others.

My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to our military personnel and their families, who sacrifice each day to preserve the life we our privileged to enjoy.

Please try and remember to donate what you can to those in need. I'm sure many of the people who will need a hand this holiday season never expected to need that help.

Prayers and good thoughts for your mom, Donna.

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with those that you love, to all. I wish for everything that Sunny said.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom dear Sunny and all who observe. I hope everyone enjoys the coming week with family and friends. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday and I hope everyone has a full belly on Thursday.

Unfortunately many will not have a full belly so I hope that whoever can will think of those in need and help someone out.

Donna give your dear Son a hug from Aunt Ellen. Tell him I am a distant relative from his father's side.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Reese I must say that your words went straight to my heart. So beautifully written and so you.

Sunny, my sister I thank you so much for this wonderful weekly thread. I wish more people would join us but I guess it is their loss.

Esther Fruma

Esteemed Contributor

Oops, I forgot to post the reminder on Viewpoints. We'll see if that will bring over some of our friends.

Ellen I was going to send the dogs out to get you! Glad you're here.

Donna thank you for the snacks, and thank you all for your good and heartfelt wishes and thoughts.

Hugs xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all. May you have a Happy and enjoyable Thanksgiving. We are so fortunate to live in a Country that teaches us the importance of being grateful. Thank you QVC for giving us a special place to gather and share kind thoughts each week.
Respected Contributor

I send prayers to all those in Buffalo affected by all the snow.

Valued Contributor

Good Shabbos. May you all be surrounded by your loved ones at the Thanksgiving table.