Honored Contributor

Just for today, you get to write a letter to Santa, what do want to ask for?

We'll assume all letters start out, Dear Santa:

you fill in your first request that comes to mind.

Dear Santa, (this will be the starter)

This year, I'd like, peace again for all us.

Your turn,

Dear Santa,

Regular Contributor

Re: Just for today, you get to write a letter to Santa, what do want to ask for?

Great thread, with everything going on in the world today,WORLD PEACE would be fabulous. I would also like good health and easy healthcare for everyone. Material thing just don't seem so important anymore. i am getting older, I KNOW!

Honored Contributor

Re: Just for today, you get to write a letter to Santa, what do want to ask for?

We are all on the same track .............. PEACE!!!

Honored Contributor

Peace (my son returned from Afghanistan less than a week ago)

Generous spirits

Compassion

No more poverty; stop demonizing the poor

Forgiveness

Love

Super Contributor

A job for my husband (he had an unexpected layoff an is having great challenges at 60+ getting a new job).

Normalcy for DD who suffers from a personality disorder.

Gratitude for all the good things

Compassion for my fellow man

Kindness for all living creatures, especially the helpless animals

Inner Serenity for me ....

Honored Contributor

No more hospital trips or emergency surgeries for my wife. She has had more than enough in the year 2014.

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

A safe and healthy delivery for my daughter and our second grandbaby, who is due to greet us in May.
"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like everyone missed the Dear Santa start...so I will put us back on track...

Dear Santa....

Please, always, keep all my family safe and healthy...

Super Contributor

Peace

The end of sickness, sadness, poverty and homelessness.

Good health and happiness for all the family.

Esteemed Contributor

Same. World Peace. I'd like to wake up, turn on national news, while getting ready for work, and hear the 100 girls in Nigeria have been returned their families, unharmed. That's just for starters. And on and on... Peace on Earth...

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau