Honored Contributor

Card tables, I have a few, what do your use yours for?

When I put puzzles together (can't get outside) these are wonderful. I don't have to take it down and restart. I can put it almost anywhere.

If you have one, (just inherited a couple more here), what do you use yours for?

Honored Contributor

Re: Card tables, I have a few, what do your use yours for?

Don't have one - but I still have 2 card table folding chairs - one is here and one at camp to sit at my vanity and put on my MU. The one here at home has a slipcover over it.

Respected Contributor

Puzzles and I used to buy those hooked rug kits (and I still have one that I could out to make)

Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 lovescats said:

Puzzles and I used to buy those hooked rug kits (and I still have one that I could out to make)

I used to do hook rugs too. Maybe I'll need to see about one again. Thanks for the idea.

Honored Contributor

I only use card tables for extra seating when I have people over for dinner. This year, Thanksgiving will be a buffet, I'll bring out the card table if I need more room.

Honored Contributor

Had one, when I moved into my first apartment 25+ years ago.

My mom brought it (& a chair) over from our family home, so that I use it to eat at. Pretty sturdy little thing.

There wasn't room for anything larger, heh.

Super Contributor

I have one card table, no chairs, I got it at a wedding shower in 1963. I still use it for the kids seating at Thanksgiving and Christmas and for working jigsaw puzzles.

Contributor

I set it up when I am emptying kitchen cabinets for cleaning or reorganizing, as I have little counter space; - or in any room I am working on.

Regular Contributor

extra seating for holidays/parties, extra table for beverages on the patio in the summer,....

never to play cards. When the kids were in school, we kept it set up in the family room all winter for playing games on the weekend.

Honored Contributor

I just have one that is set up with photography equipment. I have a large EZCube on the table and photog lights on either side.

The chairs are downstairs, in one of the extra bedrooms.