Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to All! 11/14/14

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy weekend to all.

May all your loved ones be healthy, and if they are ill, may their good health return very soon.

May you be blessed with the love and warmth of family and friends every day of the year, not just on holidays and special occasions.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. Bless the leaders who keep our country strong with wisdom and courage, and PLEASE give them the strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

May ebola be contained and not spread around and become an epidemic, G-d forbid. And the virus that is attacking children, may it also be contained. So much going on that seems to be out of our control.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents and your children be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Try to get out there and enjoy the gorgeous colorful fall foliage while it lasts. Soon the trees will be bare and we will see signs of the winter season approaching, time to nest and get cozy.

Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably.

Hugs to all xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to All! 11/14/14

Happy weekend to us all, winter weather is sadly approaching.

Valued Contributor

Good Shabbos and have a great weekend. We're expecting one to two inches of the white stuff tomorrow. It's an early winter.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Have a wonderful, slightly chilly weekend to all. I hear that this winter will be worse than last year. I hope we all have someone to keep us warm.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom dear Sunny and all who observe. At this time of year living in South Florida makes me forget about the heat and humidity. I hope everyone stays safe and warm.

I am the only person in my office answering the phones today{#emotions_dlg.scared} Will there be a company left on Monday?? I am running way too much and the day is not half over!

Sunny, my dear sweet sister, I hope you have the very best weekend of your life. May your family and you, be blessed with good health and happiness.

Esther Fruma

Hi Donna

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday Sunny!! Just popping in to wish you a wonderful weekend and many blessings for this Holiday Season. Grandpa Pete's will be undergoing a biopsy soon...extremely high PSA numbers. Doctors say it's a good chance it may be cancer, but a biopsy will tell. Prayers are needed but he is optimistic as always and time will tell. We are hopeful it is something that is caught early. He's such a trooper. Anyway Sunny.....best wishes to you. It's always so uplifting to read your Friday post. Take care.
Esteemed Contributor

hi dear grandma petes. It's always wonderful for me to see your name on our Friday thread. I'm so sorry to hear about grandpa petes and I will keep him in my thoughts for a good outcome. Please tell him that sunny sends him best wishes and healing hugs. And for you, a big hug for strength. Thanks so much for dropping by, and please keep in touch XOX

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe - wishing everyone a loving and peaceful weekend!!!

Regular Contributor

This week went so quickly that I almost missed our cherished Shabbst Shalom sharings. Shabbst Shalom to each of you, and may the new week bring you peaceful hearts.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and prayers. I know we're now in an out-of-the-way place, and I am so grateful for those of you who found us and joined in our Shabbat Shalom group.

Wishing you a blessed Shabbos and a beautiful weekend.

Sunny