Frequent Contributor

I saw that Mary Engelbreit - one of my favorite artists - is bringing out a new line called Engeldark ... so I give her total credit for one of her future pieces on preview: "Some people find fault like there's a reward for it."

Thought it was a very perceptive comment and one which all of us should contemplate in life. At work, on the highway, while shopping, posting, dealing with friends, family ... a little more kindness goes a long way.

Trusted Contributor

Nice that you are giving her ""total credit"" for something she phrased herself.

Frequent Contributor
On 11/13/2014 Mrs Grace said:

Nice that you are giving her ""total credit"" for something she phrased herself.

Guess I just didn't want it to be thought that I was taking any credit for what I thought was a simple but thoughtful statement. Did I misspeak?

Respected Contributor
On 11/13/2014 june1 said:
On 11/13/2014 Mrs Grace said:

Nice that you are giving her "total credit" for something she phrased herself.

Guess I just didn't want it to be thought that I was taking any credit for what I thought was a simple but thoughtful statement. Did I misspeak?

Not only did you NOT misspeak, June, you also demonstrated that GRACE is more than a name.
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Mary Engelbreit artwork. I've recently turned one of our bedrooms into a home office and it's completely decorated in ME - my desk top, curtains & valance, kleenex box cover, walpaper border (even though border is passe now). I even decoupaged ME fabric to the ceiling fan blades. Fun room for me to hang out in!

Frequent Contributor
So glad to find some more Mary fans ... her art, her ability to translate the complex for all to see ... I just love her "characters," and think of their personalities as lots of folks I've known. Their wisdom comes straight from Mary's imagination. JeanLouise, bet your room is WONderful. Even your name is Maryish! That is a very good thing !!
Honored Contributor

Mrs Grace is anything but.....

Respected Contributor
I collect her work. When anyone chooses to make a statement using their platform, they risk loosing followers.
Honored Contributor

I love Mary Englebreit. I have a few things by her though they were given to me as gifts years ago. Can you tell me where you ladies find her things? I never see them anymore. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

colliemom, lovely, delightful, uplifting items can be found here: Mary Engelbreit Store

Amazon carries a few, too!