Super Contributor

Jill Dugger's wedding two hour special on tonight

for all those NON Dugger haters.... Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Dugger's wedding two hour special on tonight

Looking forward to seeing this, thanks for the reminder!

Trusted Contributor

You sure have a thin skin, gazelle.

Super Contributor

I watched and enjoyed it very much. Those little ones were a hoot sitting up front holding their signs. .... with ants in their pants!

Respected Contributor

I thought the wedding was so nice and different. I loved the paper boy look and everyone running after the wedding. The Duggars are a wonderful family and I love watching them.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

On 10/28/2014 game-on said:

You sure have a thin skin, gazelle.

Sounds like you are the one with thin skin!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Did they do a two-hour show on the first child that married ?

Honored Contributor

The couple was adorable in their love for each other, but when the Minister said, "I now present the Dillards to you," they took off charging down the aisle, {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I thought it was quite different than the usual walking down the aisle smiling and acknowledging the friends.

Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 mousiegirl said:

The couple was adorable in their love for each other, but when the Minister said, "I now present the Dillards to you," they took off charging down the aisle, {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I thought it was quite different than the usual walking down the aisle smiling and acknowledging the friends.

I didn't care for the running, but Jill was a beautiful bride and her dress was beautiful! It was definitely a wedding on a budget, they were so lucky to have had all the volunteers they had, I guess they all wanted to be on TV, LOL!

I was wonderful that his mother was able to go to the wedding, but the man who was with her, didn't look happy at all! Every time they showed him he had the mean look of his face!

Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Hooty said:
On 10/29/2014 mousiegirl said:

I didn't care for the running, but Jill was a beautiful bride and her dress was beautiful! It was definitely a wedding on a budget, they were so lucky to have had all the volunteers they had, I guess they all wanted to be on TV, LOL!

I was wonderful that his mother was able to go to the wedding, but the man who was with her, didn't look happy at all! Every time they showed him he had the mean look of his face!

He was probably a male nurse, so wouldn't know anyone there, a little awkward for him, and some people just naturally have a sour face. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}