Super Contributor

Fine Dining in St. Augustine, FL

A friend is moving to St. Augustine and I would like to surprise her with a gift certificate for a fine dining establishment. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Fine Dining in St. Augustine, FL

Try Harry's, The Columbia, Le Pavillon, The Raintree, The Casa Monica (it's a restaurant as well as a hotel). All of these are fine dining and located in the historic downtown of St. Augustine. HTH!

Super Contributor

Oh, I didn't realize you had posted this in Viewpoints, as well. It seems that you were given some good suggestions there, too.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with Colonel Meow. As a former resident of St. Augustine, I've eaten at all of the restaurants mentions except for Harrys. I don't know if that was open at that time. The Columbia restaurant is on St. George St. and sooner or later everyone goes down through the historic section of the city. I know they'll enjoy all of these places.

Respected Contributor

The Columbia is not the best though. A lot of tourists go there. I would say for upscale, Raintree, La Pallvion, Casa Monica.

Respected Contributor

The Columbia is not the best though. A lot of tourists go there. I would say for upscale, Raintree, La Pallvion, Casa Monica.