Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Fall Weekend to All

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy weekend to all.

May all your loved ones be healthy, and if they are ill, may their good health return very soon.

May you be blessed with the love and warmth of family and friends every day of the year, not just on holidays and special occasions.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your parents and loved ones come back with happy results.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. Bless the leaders who keep our country strong with wisdom and courage, and PLEASE give them the strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

May ebola be contained and not spread around and become an epidemic, G-d forbid. And that virus that is attacking children, may it also be contained. So much going on that seems to be out of our control.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety. Thank a member of the armed forces for their service, and keep in mind those who gave their lives for our glorious country. May they never be forgotten.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents and your children be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Try to get out there and enjoy the gorgeous colorful fall foliage.

Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably.

Hugs to all xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Fall Weekend to All

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

I so look forward to starting my weekend with your beautiful thread.

Your prayers echo those that are so universal to all of us.

With all the turmoil and sadness in the world, I can always count on you to allow us to pause and give thought.

Shabbat Shalom!

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom dear Sunny and all who observe. I hope everyone has a safe and peaceful week

I have had internet problems and attempted to write this three times.

I will just ditto everything Sunny wrote.

Donna my thoughts are with you.

Esther fruma

Respected Contributor

Where is everyone today?

Donna, how is your mother doing?

Just came back to see everyone and it is pretty lonely here!

Respected Contributor

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom for all who observe and best wishes for a wonderful weekend to all. Chag Sameach

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you to all who shared this Friday thread.

As Henny said, where is everybody??

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Regular Contributor

We need some realistic encouraging information to help us get through this frightening Ebola time. I will share something personal with you that might help you feel more safe. I am a retired microbiologist and used to work for the New York City Department of Health. We used to have very close ties with the CDC and respected them completely. The scientists and medical staff of the CDC today are excellent. They have the skills to protect us As long as politicians let the CDC use their expertise. The United States has the finest medical/scientific teams in the world. I hope that this will help all of you feel more safe and ease your hearts during this difficult time.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely ladies. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thank you, aviatrix, for your comment about the CDC.

Wishing all of you a lovely weekend filled with sunshine and good health.

Valued Contributor

Wishing you a Good Shabbos and a good weekend. Aviatrix, thanks for the reassurance. These are indeed scary times.