Contributor

Coldwater Creek Online coming in November

I know some of you hate Coldwater Creek now and may not care to see they are back so soon, but I figured I'd pass it along.

I received an email from their credit card, which I had and thought it was automatically cancelled when they went out of business. But the card offered a transfer notice for high interest accounts. So I saw a link to "Coldwater Creek" website and it's up with this message (and some job opportunities if you are a buyer or in catalog business):

"We're launching Coldwater Creek Direct in November and can't wait to show you what's new. We'll be bringing back the favorite styles you loved and literally lived in, introducing inspiring new fashion that's specially designed to work with your life, and making every day even more special with sophisticated, unexpected details. We've revamped our famously rich jewel tone palette, returned to our dressier side (who doesn't love more sparkle?), and reimagined a closet full of lusciously soft, wonderful styles for the holidays and beyond. All in Misses, Petites, and Women's Plus sizes."

I am one that fell for their "going out of business sales" and bought a lot of clothes when I should have been saving money. I am a little miffed that if I had waited, it would all have been back!! Ugh. Also, I prefer a brick-store for their clothing because it seemed to all run small and I needed to try it on to see what up-size I was going to need. Now if it's all online, I'm not sure what size to get. Maybe they will have decent shipping offers (spend over $50, free shipping?)

Hopefully they will have great clearance sales like they used to at the end of the seasons. I remember when they used to have such great household items that I could get at super slashed prices.