Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Autumn Weekend to All October 10th 2014

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy weekend to all.

May you be blessed with the love and warmth of family and friends every day of the year, not just on holidays and special occasions.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your parents and loved ones come back with happy results.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. Bless the leaders who keep our country strong with wisdom and courage, and PLEASE give them the strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

May ebola be contained and not spread around and become an epidemic, G-d forbid. And that virus that is attacking children, may it also be contained. So much going on that seems to be out of our control.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety. Thank a member of the armed forces for their service, and keep in mind those who gave their lives for our glorious country. May they never be forgotten.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents and your children be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably.

Have a happy Columbus Day weekend.

Hugs to all xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Autumn Weekend to All October 10th 2014

Thank you Sunny for putting into words what so many wish they could say. Hoping you had an amazing birthday. Wishing Shabbat Shalom to all who observe and a wonderful weekend to all.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Valued Contributor

Good Shabbos and wishing everyone a happy Columbus Day weekend. We're off to watch my son and daughter run the Chicago marathon on Sunday. Hoping for good weather.
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Have a wonderful Birthday weekend Sunny!

Praying for peace on our little planet.

Give a stranger a smile!

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom dear Birthday Girl and all who observe. I hope everyone has a safe and peaceful week.

Donna, as always, you and your family are in my thoughts.

I pray for my Chemo Buddy Jo and everyone else fighting the battle of their lives. My thoughts are with that very brave young woman, with brain cancer. How sad that she has to move from her home to Oregon so she can choose to have some dignity in her death.{#emotions_dlg.crying} I personally feel that this option should be available to those suffering, in all states. We need to stop treating our pets more humanely than we do our terminally ill.

I just stepped down from my soapbox.

Esther Fruma

Super Contributor

There you all are! You can run, but you can't hide! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Friday, everyone!

Beautiful sentiments already expressed, so I'd just like to ad this:

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Have a wonderful Columbus Day weekend to all.
Respected Contributor

I hope everyone has a good weekend. And takes time to read all the kind thoughts and wishes here.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Sunny, for your lovely words. It helps me each week to read them, great reminders to all. Echoing all the good wishes and prayers, hoping all who read and post here have a good weekend.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to All! This past week went by so quickly. Each day was so filled with challenging, scary news from across the globe. May you each have this new week filled with hope and fulfillment. May the headlines of this new week bring peace to your heart and comfort to you your soul.