Esteemed Contributor

How Are You...My Friend

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor
On 9/28/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

Thank you for posting this. Now I have to figure out how to post this on my facebook page, lol.

Honored Contributor
Hi blue, gosh I didn't see your other post until a couple minutes ago. I'm ok and thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you and hubby. Heading to Gatlinburg next Friday and onto game on Saturday. Looking forward to that!
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

love this....thanks for posting...

Honored Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Peachysue said: Hi blue, gosh I didn't see your other post until a couple minutes ago. I'm ok and thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you and hubby. Heading to Gatlinburg next Friday and onto game on Saturday. Looking forward to that!

Hey..it's good to talk to you, wow you're going to brave the traffic...it's been a nightmare. We have to drive back to SC tomorrow morning for DH to do some more bloodwork, then will come back here to the campground.

I've been enjoying the Old Timers Festival for the past two days, DH stayed at the campground, he just didn't feel up to being over in Townsend all day.

Traffic won't be too bad- we're coming the back way through the Smokies and shopping our way through.. Since Christmas and Collectibles has opened a second store at 2680 Parkway and longer hours we'll stop there and the Christmas place.. the other Christmas and Collectibles is 3044 Winfield Dunn Pkwy., Kodak.. we didn't know they'd opened the second store- yippee!

Good luck to your DH and that bloodwork- sure will be thinking about ya's and will keep you in my prayers!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Frequent Contributor

bluegrassbaby

Thanks for this. It speaks volumes.

Esteemed Contributor

""I'll hold your baby while you...............""

It's so true. Offer a kindness any more and people label you a ""stalker"" or ""crazy"".

Honored Contributor

blue, no sweater next Saturday- check this out:

http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092814aaa.html

Checkerneyland!! Our section is to wear white tops- got that taken care of- am hoping the entire stadium, of course those gator fans won't, will participate and have that place checkered out!!!!

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Peachysue said:

blue, no sweater next Saturday- check this out:

http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092814aaa.html

Checkerneyland!! Our section is to wear white tops- got that taken care of- am hoping the entire stadium, of course those gator fans won't, will participate and have that place checkered out!!!!

Unbelievable...never seen anything like that before. How did you know what to wear...that really took some planning, you know...I hope you take some pics, would love to see them.

Blue, I clicked on the link checker neyland. Com, fill in our seats and it tells you orange or white. Pretty cool! I'm pretty sure someone will post pics at UT Sports dot Com but they'll be around. Hope lots participate.
Go VOLS
Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

What a day...I just posted this entire message in the wrong spot..can't believe I did that.

Peach, do you have any idea why the #2 pic would have been taken down...it was just words, can't believe it...there was absolutely nothing bad about it...Unbelievable!

I was going to order DH's scooter from the Q {$1500}but have decided to look elsewhere.

Hope you had a better day than I have....

Oh blue, I am so sorry, I just saw this post! I haven't a clue as to why the pic would be taken down- I've had several posts deleted but I think I'm being reported by a couple of posters but that's okay.. seems you ask a question & it's gone yet other's continue... this place is so weird.... Hope your hubby is feeling better & they get all those tests done- I'll keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers...

Go VOLS