Honored Contributor

The Sidewalk Cafe........a great place to chat!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe........a great place to chat!

Come celebrate the Fall season with old friends or make a new friend. Join in friendly, fun, social chat with others who love to share, laugh and inspire.

Welcome everyone!Cute Pumpkin animated emoticon

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Good Morning! I found you Puddles!!! Love the graphic at the top!

Honored Contributor

Hi Hayfield! I must award you for being the first poster!

Honored Contributor

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!

Very cute graphic, Puddles. Thanks for the new thread.

Going with DD to my sisters this afternoon for a visit. Really looking forward to being together on such a beautiful day.

DD has 2 weeks off before her new job starts so she can have a little R & R.

Hello, Dame. Sending prayers your way.

Wishing Everyone on The Café a happy and healthy daySmile

Honored Contributor

lulutoby, enjoy your visit with your sister. I'm looking forward to sharing Thanksgiving and Christmas with mine this year. I hope DD has something fun planned for her time before starting the new job.

Honored Contributor

So, I've found the new café too. I've already done three loads of laundry this morning. Now, I'm going to take time to play with Alfie (our new puppy) who is resting right beside me. He's doing very well, getting along great with Anika, and learning the ropes of his new home. Yesterday, he "groomed" Anika by pulling her fur and had a mouthful of it and she let him do it with no complaints!! He soon discovered that's a NO NO!

In a few weeks we will take a trip to Northern PA and expect to see colored leaves similar to those in Post #4. Both DH and I love fall; it's our favorite season of the year.

Wishing everyone at the café a happy and fun-filled Monday. See you later.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Love your graphics Puddles ................

Super Contributor

Puddles, what a great day to start the new thread! I can't believe it's the first day of Fall already.

My friends moved out Sunday. They were excited to be in their new home but not looking forward to the unpacking and all that work that comes with moving. Their relatives were teasing them that they were never going to leave my home because they were so comfortable. Their 13 year old daughter decided that we would take turns having sleep overs once in a while, and do make up and all sorts of girl things. She's so cute!

loves, congratulations on the upcoming retirement!!

Honored Contributor

Fall Revelations - Leavenworth Washington by Aaron Reed on 500px

Hi Everyone, Hope you are having a good start for the first day of the new week and the first day of Autumn.

Thanks, Puddles, for starting the new thread.

Have a lovely Monday, Everyone. BBL (Got the car today)