Respected Contributor

I am watching this morning and on other occasions where the host is 6 feet tall and the vendor is 5 feet tall. Can't they be paired better?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Pairing host with Vendor

Please explain the logistics of this.

Would we only allow vendors between 6' and 6'6" with David Venable, for instance? No sales for short people? No tall people with Jill Bauer?

This is really not feasible.

Honored Contributor

Umm, didn't you just do another thread about "what is wrong with some of you"???{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

Seriously, what difference does their height make. Some of these posts just make me LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

while in some instances that would not be possible....think Oscar....a very nice man but shorter then most....however....I will say that it would be helpful if the Hosts wouldn't wear 5 or 6 inch heels when they are with the shorter vendors....as they do look like they are towering over them and its not a nice look....

Esteemed Contributor

this makes no sense

Respected Contributor

DARN IT ! David is presenting Oxo measuring cups that I REALLY want but how can I , in good conscience , buy them when the vendor is only as tall as his chest ?
Respected Contributor

I think it would look better to have a host and a vendor close to the same height. One woman towering over another does not look good. IMHO

This is a legitimate observation and for those that want to make into something else, have at it!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

You must be an anxious "Type- A" personality, a nit - picker ? Does every little thing bother you this much ? Take an anxiety pill.

There is so much more in life to be concerned about. Have you watched the news or read a newspaper this year ????????????

Respected Contributor

Why do they make most hosts stand all the time?