Respected Contributor

I watched Pat for awhile yesterday and think that she is one of the best on QVC. She presents well, dresses nice, is not overbearing, does not sing to us, does not make up words, overall this lady gets an A+.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I'm glad now that I checked to see what this one was. LOL

Respected Contributor
Now remember your thread about people having different opinions, please ! I had on some sort of beauty show (last night?) and she was the host. I was immediately struck by how awful she looked. They did a close up and her make-up was horrendous and really caked on and she has no chin which the make-up people tried to correct...it didn't work. I certainly wasn't going to start a thread about my observations, but since you brought it up.......
Honored Contributor

Wasn't she recently showing jewelry?....... I thought she looked fantastic and also presented items very well. Calm, cool, collected.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It was Judith Ripka Show. Just looked.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor
I agree, plus she does not rely on over-used phrases when talking about the product.
Respected Contributor
On 9/13/2014 Danky said: Now remember your thread about people having different opinions, please ! I had on some sort of beauty show (last night?) and she was the host. I was immediately struck by how awful she looked. They did a close up and her make-up was horrendous and really caked on and she has no chin which the make-up people tried to correct...it didn't work. I certainly wasn't going to start a thread about my observations, but since you brought it up.......

I am glad to read your opinion and you have the right to say what you want.
I am sure that not everyone will like Pat and that is ok. Your thoughts are appreciated, Thank You for posting.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor
Pat is a good host. She must prepare for her shows, because her knowledge of the product shows. It's not like she's seeing it for the first time, like some of the newer hosts come across.
Frequent Contributor

I remember Pats first appearance on QVC.. She's become a beautiful, soft spoken hostess. It's a pleasure to watch her shows.

Super Contributor

Finally saw her 'dressed up' .... since she had that huge amount of plastic surgery/whatever done to her face, lips, etc., she seems to only wear the most casual/slouchy of clothes for some reason. Saw her a day or two ago in a lovely black dress and heels .... forgot how nice she can look!