Esteemed Contributor
I've been waiting to learn more about the new host, Alberti. Why doesn't his bio and picture appear on the "meet the hosts" page....
Honored Contributor

I thought he was very good with George Simonton, I think his name is, and it kept me watching. Normally, I don't watch fashion shows much.

Honored Contributor

I like him, I have read many negative remarks about him, but I have no problem with him!

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen his presentations and I like the way he does them! He is competent and it is obvious that he has done his homework on the product! I think he is a better host now (only a couple on months) than some of the ladies who were hired in the last bunch of new hosts!

Honored Contributor
His picture is not shown because he's still on probation and not a full-fledged host.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like the guy when I see him on air. I never read the bios anyways or the hosts blogs. I have seen some negative posts about him, but I see that happens with just about every host. Guess you can't please everyone.

Regular Contributor
He seems very personable, and a good host.
Honored Contributor

Even the best people, places, things in the history of the world have received negative comments. It's just life. I love Alberti. Very professional, takes his time explaining and describing, very considerate person. And I love his smile. Makes my day!!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor
On 8/27/2014 mousiegirl said:

I thought he was very good with George Simonton, I think his name is, and it kept me watching. Normally, I don't watch fashion shows much.

ITA, Mousiegirl, I never watch fashion shows and I actually left the channel there. I really enjoy Alberti - he's calm and informative and he really has a knack for interacting with the vendors in a respectful way that allows the vendor to say what they want to say and also allows him to get across all the Q info and they both seem to be having a good time. Maybe it's because he was a vendor at one time. Anyway, I hope he makes it through probation and becomes a host.

Nana59, he has a blog here on the QVC website and also a Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

mewsmomtoo: Thanks for the alert..........I hadn't known that Alberti has a QVC Blog. I'll read all of his posts!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).