Regular Contributor

Anyone Else Having Trouble SIgning into Forums?

Usually I come directly on to the forums and begin reading without signing in. If I decide to add to a thread I sign in then. For the past several weeks, when I try to enter my password it sends me directly to my account rather than back to the forums. Anyone else having this problem. Anyone know how to avoid this? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Having Trouble SIgning into Forums?

I noticed they changed the sign in page a couple of days ago but I have not had a problem with signing in.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Hi, mysterylady! It seems to me this happens periodically when they "update" the website.

I think the easiest way around it is to create a "bookmark" or "favorite" (what it's called depends upon which browser you use) for the forum you use the most often.

Then, after you sign in, just click the the bookmark and you'll go directly to the forum.

I know the changes on this site are frustrating. Hope this helps!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Not yet lol. It happens a lot though.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions, Everyone. Well, they must have heard me - and responded. For a long time I just followed the procedure I mentioned with no problem. Then suddenly it was no longer working. When I came on just now it miraculously was fixed. Just when I was frustrated, I had no problem. Who knows why!!

Super Contributor

Yes, just recently I am having a lot of trouble. Sometimes I have to try several times before it " takes effect ". So ridiculous.