Super Contributor
Is it wrong that I am 54 years old and I want to order the Spirograph for myself? I had one when I was a kid and I loved it. I played with it all the time and I was fascinated by the designs I made.
Frequent Contributor

Go for it.If you enjoy it.Life is to short. Have fun.

Honored Contributor
WOW- I was thinking about buying myself one also, and I'm almost old enough to be your mother! ( In Arkansas at least ).
Frequent Contributor

I say go for it I had to break down and order Grumpy Cat for my 3 year old great niece and one for myself as well.

Super Contributor
I broke down and bought me the Spirograph. I'm so excited! This one is the deluxe version. I didn't have this fancy kind when I was a kid. My 26 year old daughter has a high pressure job as an insurance supervisor underwriter. She relieves stress by coloring. She has a ton of coloring books and the big box of crayons (remember that smell of a new box of crayons?)
Valued Contributor

Hi LadyBug: Enjoy your Spirogaph. I never had one, so I looked it up on Amazon. It does look like a fun and relaxing pastime.

Spirograph® Deluxe Set

Esteemed Contributor

Have fun. I got one for my GS and I think his mother is more in love with it just like when she was small.

Super Contributor

Spirograph is the best! So are Legos, Lincoln Logs...I had a blast growing up with my kids!

Yes, we kept all of those but the Spirograph isn't all packed away, still too much fun{#emotions_dlg.blushing}!

Respected Contributor

Oh Ladybug, I could have written your post, word for word. Including our shared age.

Loved this toy when I was a kid. Remember all the different colored pens? {#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor
On 7/20/2014 LadyBug77 said: I broke down and bought me the Spirograph. I'm so excited! This one is the deluxe version. I didn't have this fancy kind when I was a kid. My 26 year old daughter has a high pressure job as an insurance supervisor underwriter. She relieves stress by coloring. She has a ton of coloring books and the big box of crayons (remember that smell of a new box of crayons?)

Art therapy. I loved my Spirograph, too. Enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

http://www.journalofantiques.com/Jan07/playing_around.html

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~