Trusted Contributor

Daily Possitive for Saturday

Good morning everyone, It's just me Harlene giving you an update on Gloriajean's sister Emma.

Gloria called me last night to tell me she was still in MPLS. and wouldn't be able to get her Thread out.

Gloria's Daughter took Gloria and her others sisters to visit Emma, and she is doing better. It was late after their visit so they decided to say over night at her sisters house so they could visit with Emma again today.

Gloria wants to thank all of you for your prayers for Emma. Please keep those prayers coming.

I hope you all see this, I am definitely no Gloriajean, she is a fantastic woman God bless her.

Counting my blessings.

Harlene(lovestopaint)

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Possitive for Saturday

lovestopaint.....how very nice of you to temporarily take over Gloriajean's thread.

Sending prayers to her sister Emma and to those in need.

Also sending hello to the posters here and to thank them again for all their kind thoughts and prayers. Right now it just seems to be getting worse instead of better. Loneliness is sometimes just so hard to bear. But this too shall pass (hopefully).

Trusted Contributor

Hello shorelady. Good to hear from you. I wish you peace and comfort.

Frequent Contributor

Hello everyone,

There's A Reason - Author Unknown

For every pain that we must bear,
For every burden, every care,
There's a reason.

For every grief that bows the head,
For every teardrop that is shed,
There's a reason.

For every hurt, for every plight,
For every lonely pain-racked night,
There's a reason.

But if we trust God as we should,
It all will work out for our good.
He knows the reason.

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."

Harlene, thank you for the update. Sure hope your foot is improving.

Cakers, thank you! It's nice when I can post. Hope you have a grand time with your grandson.

Go2girl, prayers always!

(((Shorelady,))) I thought of you when I read the above poem...but when you think about it...its' for everyone.

Bobbisue, prayers continued to be lifted.

Lucy, it sure was a rain soaker, here yesterday, all day non-stop. Today may be a little more of an improvement. Temps sure have been nice .

Gloriajean, prayers continue for Erma and for your return trip home.

Shosh, I'm thinking about you...hope things are well.

In a little while I'll be off to work. My blessing...my son...I sure love that kid!

Keeping all in my prayers. Until next time...

Take Care and God Bless!

(((Felicia))) warm thoughts and prayers. Hope we get to hear from you soon.

Sorry if I forgot someone...don't mean to. Have a great weekend everyone!

Super Contributor

Harlene: Thank you for starting this thread. Good to read that Erma is doing better.

shorelady: Good to see you - just continue to drop by when you are up to it and know that you can share here in peace.

bobbiesue: Thinking of you.

DoubleJ: A lovely poem. Thank you.

Just busy with grandson here and that's my happiness for the day.

Hoping to hear from Felicia soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello - back home now!!! Thanks, Harlene!!! So appreciate you starting the thread!

Update on Erma - We visited her again this morning around nine - she had already had her breakfast - surprised her because she thought we left for home last night!! She seemed good, but her breathing is still labored, from the monitor, everything else seemed normal except her breathing. She didn't cough while we were there, she talked to us normally. Now I just got a message from her daughter that she's out of ICU. Praise God! Keep praying!

Thanks sugar & spice! Nice to see you!