Respected Contributor

Retuned from our honeymoon and missed my friends. Hope you are all well and prospering.

I posted under kitchen talk but thought to also post among friends since so many of my QVC pals post here as well.

Phillip and I were married abroad and we just returned home to my place after a lengthy romantic honeymoon.

I hope all my QVC pals are well and prospering, and you all know who you are.

I have also posted to past posts which were not replied to after we left on our last adventure.

We will stay put for a bit until Phillip sells his other real estate holdings as we will reside in my main residence which overlooks the beach area, so I will be on the QVC bb's again, and look forward to friendly happy cyber chats with all my QVC palsSmiley Happy.

Valued Contributor

Re: Retuned from our honeymoon and missed my friends. Hope you are all well and prospering.

Wow, and congratulations on your marriage. Sounds like you've had a wonderful honeymoon and starting a new life.

Good to 'see' you posting again. Hope your back is doing well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Retuned from our honeymoon and missed my friends. Hope you are all well and prospering.

Congratulations and very best wishes to you and Phillip! I am thrilled with your new level of happiness.

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations and blessings on your happy union!

Respected Contributor

Hello HisElk,

How wonderful to read your reply. I hope you are well and yes my back is so much better.

Chiropractors worked wonders and I believe losing all that unwanted stress and traveling abroad also helped very much.

It is wonderful to be back again and posting as i have certainly missed many of my friends here on the QVC bb's.

Hope to see you posting too HIsElk at least while we take it easy and just relax, before we take off again for more travel adventures.

Respected Contributor

Hi RedTop,

We are also so elated to read your kind reply.

Many thanks dear friend from the both of us!

Respected Contributor

Hello LurkyLoo,

Thank you for your very kind words.

They are so greatly appreciated, and returning blessings back to you too!

Respected Contributor

Oh Adore, please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your wedding!!!! Love is wonderful, isn't it? So happy to see your happy posts!!! Now what are you cooking for my senses to smell all the way to Birmingham today?

Respected Contributor

My Dear Hoovermom,

What an absolute delight to read your wonderful reply. Yes love certainly is grand, isn't it!!!

Many thanks for your kind words of congratulations as both Phillip and I greatly appreciate them Hoovermom.

Please check the kitchen category as I posted a recipe or two there today, and I am enclosing many hugs and cyber smiles.

I have missed you so much dear friend!

Blessings, stay safe, and enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

SO happy to see your post, and thrilled at your well deserved joyous tidings! Your kindness and generosity of spirit have truly been rewarded. I shall be looking forward to hearing more about your travels and also about your Dear Groom! With my best wishes for continuing Joy!